T-shirts under 8's. (Okay 4's ffs)

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Sep 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm getting fcuked off with the crabs telling us our regs.

Can someone who actually knows tell me the gen about the wearing of T-shirts under your 8's shirt?

As far as I am aware, and from experience of all my ships and establishments, the accepted rig rule is that it's fine to wear a plain white or dark blue T-shirt.

BR81 doesn't even mention T-shirts, and before some clever cunt says "Well if it's not mentioned then you can't". Then you might want to let the entire fleet know who have been wearing the cnuts since the dead sea was sick on shore.

And futhermore, saluting Officers on pushbikes? Since when did we do that? I presume that's a Station Standing Orders thing.
  2. Mate we all know its the Crabs trying to assert their authority because they are insecure about being very junior!!!
  3. They are FCUKING ME OFF. If it's not sideburns and beards they are manking about it's T-shirts and saluting. And don't get me started how they have tried to make the Senior Service adopt their drill and march behind them on parades.

Fcuking bellfishes.
  4. Enough said mate!!!
  5. You are a PO of the RN ,ferk em drill and march like a Sailor,ferkin crabtwats,
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Off course you should salute a rupert driving a pushbike, silly cnut might fall off returning it. If your the one on a bike is a smart acknowledgement not good enough or are they hung up about the rank thing?
  7. wet_blobby

Therein lies the problem................ 8) :lol:
  8. I was always under the impression white t-shirts were ok as a few hossifers I know wear them under their 3's as well as 4's. I always wore a white t-shirt when it was a bit nippy especially in Faslane, saluting hossifers when their on bikes is a no-no in case they fall off, bless. Salute the crabs on bikes and see how many you can give gravel rash to, might pass the day.
  9. We used to get crabs coming to whale Island just for a jolly and sightseeing,they ferkin hated it when we kept on about the Senior Service, :D bullocks to em
  10. Was always under the impression (enforced by a quiet word from the POWTR at Collingrad) that no material should be seen if wearing something under a No.s 8 shirt...so wear a vest!

Wore vests whenever in 8's (not often, granted, as I was a shiny arse)

Was never formally reprimanded for wearing a T-Shirt, just the quiet word, which I took on board.
  11. I don't know about regs now a days Monty mate

However we did used to wear a white t-shirt and those who had them wore the wafu tops.

Although if I remember correctly it wasn't officially allowed I think we only got away with it if at sea and no VIP's on board

I think Mr Pepper our very own snake on here will be able to tell us the official garble.

As for saluting officers on bikes. I remember being told I had to when I failed to in Guzz Dockyard one time. So I did every time to cover my ass.

Don't know if again this is the official thing to do.

As for crabs marching tell them to fook off.
  12. I do indeed refuse to conform to their cuntish ways. It would seem like they are trying to impose their gay rules due to their inferiority and general gashness.

I know Warrant Officers older than theses cunts entire "service".
  13. I thought the Crabs marched sideways?
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

T-shirts under overalls is fine, but not No. 4s. If you're cold, wear a wooly pully...
  15. wet_blobby

Lets face it lads, matelots and drill doesn't exactly go together.

If you released a party of mongs and retards from one end of the pompey dockyards and told them there was balloons and icecream waiting for them at the other end they would all arrive, probably instep with co-ordinated hand clapping, grins and chants of MMllaaar, but as one body of men. You couldn't say that about matelots, someone is bound to wrap on the way, and they would all be out of step and whingeng if given the same task..... :twisted:
  16. So is that gen up and now enforced is it? And has it always been so? I have never, and never seen anyone else picked up for it anywhere.
  17. Another good reason why not to have crushers on boats :wink:
  18. Pongos are as bad. Saluting on bikes, headgear indoors, saluting indoors. A warrent officer PTi tried to give us a bollocking the other week for not addressing him. He was in a track suit. And his badge was on the sleave oposite to us. They need to get a grip.
  19. :D :D :D
  20. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Never had any problems wearing a T-shirt, but then again I don't hang around with "perno drinking strictly come dancing manfats". As for saluting, wait until they get really close and spring to attention and chop one off. Hopefully they are the nervious type and recieve a little fright and wee there pants, and fall off.