Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by thingy, Jul 17, 2008.
The heart of the site is the forum area, including:
T.R.O.G.S..... There, I've said it! :whew:
What is a TROG?
1. The highest form of human life on the planet Earth (The second highest is the Submariner).
2. Hewn from solid granite.
3. Moulded into the perfect matelot.
4. Well trained (or else!).
5. Highly dependible.
6. Self Reliant.
7. Able to take (and give) orders.
8. Able to think broadly and independently.
9. Wicked sense of humour.
10. Loved by mothers, respected by fathers, revered by siblings.
11. Looked upon with awe by other matelots.
12. Great comrades.
13. Spent their formative years at the G-Spot.
14. Worshipped by the sensible, not so sensible and the mentally deranged
pass me a bucket, I'm going to throw up - you sycophant
Sounds serious! Hope it's not infectious! :lol:
Slightly bizaare fixations aside of course.
I'm going to start a thread on Achnacarry soon to show you a real school of hard knocks!
Ah, that's what MONG means. I've often wondered.
Achnacarry looks very scenic. Surely bad things couldn't have happened there??!! After all, booty training could never have been as GRIM as the G Spot
It's all relative. If you're breaking the ice on Peter's Pool on the Endurance Course in mid January I'm sure you'ld feel as sh!ote as some young thruster going up to the button on the Mast.
What does Raliegh stand for then?
:thumright: Slow day.
As I'm terrified of heights, I'd prefer to swim in an ice covered pool than go beyond the first five rungs of any mast or wall bars for that matter
What dies EXCELLENT stand for then?
Separate names with a comma.