T ony Curtis R.I.P.

#1
Tony Curtis has crossed the bar. A.K.A. Bernie Scharwz [If thats how it's spelt] H e saw active service as a submariner U.S.N. during WW2 Rest in peace Tony I'll keep your hair style going. 8)
 
#4
I liked his classic line, in Robin Hood mode......" In yonder castle lives my fahda".... a merry man with a bronx accent.... they don't make 'em like that any more.... RIP T.C.
 
#6
Liked the Guy, He was smooth and handsome, and a star in his younger days, we all copied his hair style. Wonder if he batted for the other side, sometimes??? Sussex 2, and 42, might know. With respect from DP... RIP
 
#7
scouse said:
Liked the Guy, He was smooth and handsome, and a star in his younger days, we all copied his hair style. Wonder if he batted for the other side, sometimes??? Sussex 2, and 42, might know. With respect from DP... RIP[/quote

The final scene in 'Sparticus' where he's popping his clogs in the arms of Kirp Douglas is said to be a bit 'near'. For those days anyway....... so I'm told ... :oops:
 
#9
Also served as a submariner in the film about the pink submarine, as a scrounger, with Cary Grant. "Operation Pettycoat".
Good guy. RIP
 
#17
"...passed away peacefully in bed"

I bet TC is gutted that he went out like that. I intend to get to St Peter at the pearly gates with an empty bottle of wine in my hand going: "woo, what a ride".
 
#18
Flagdeck said:
I liked his classic line, in Robin Hood mode......" In yonder castle lives my fahda".... a merry man with a bronx accent.... they don't make 'em like that any more.... RIP T.C.
As opposed to a 20th century English accent?
 
#20
Guzzler said:
Flagdeck said:
I liked his classic line, in Robin Hood mode......" In yonder castle lives my fahda".... a merry man with a bronx accent.... they don't make 'em like that any more.... RIP T.C.
As opposed to a 20th century English accent?
Gadzooks! Yon knave doth make jest at my banter ! 8O
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 23
higthepig Diamond Lil's 151
imom1406 The Fleet 56

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top