T ony Curtis R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by jesse, Sep 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tony Curtis has crossed the bar. A.K.A. Bernie Scharwz [If thats how it's spelt] H e saw active service as a submariner U.S.N. during WW2 Rest in peace Tony I'll keep your hair style going. 8)
  2. He played comical parts and was a comedian through and through, so do we laugh or cry at this news.
  3. For me, one of his finest acting roles 'Boston Strangler'.
  4. I liked his classic line, in Robin Hood mode......" In yonder castle lives my fahda".... a merry man with a bronx accent.... they don't make 'em like that any more.... RIP T.C.
  5. RIP TC
  6. Liked the Guy, He was smooth and handsome, and a star in his younger days, we all copied his hair style. Wonder if he batted for the other side, sometimes??? Sussex 2, and 42, might know. With respect from DP... RIP
  8. Any man who banged Marilyn Monroe has my respect! RIP.
  9. Also served as a submariner in the film about the pink submarine, as a scrounger, with Cary Grant. "Operation Pettycoat".
    Good guy. RIP
  10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"Some Like It Cold", then? Unless he's being cremated, of course... :twisted:
  11. :oops: Your out of order old boy
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Did you know him? Then "me bad". If not, then suck it up. :roll:
  13. RIP TC. :(
  14. "...passed away peacefully in bed"

I bet TC is gutted that he went out like that. I intend to get to St Peter at the pearly gates with an empty bottle of wine in my hand going: "woo, what a ride".
  15. As opposed to a 20th century English accent?
  16. Gadzooks! Yon knave doth make jest at my banter ! 8O