"Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by old45marine, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who would have thought after a major beasting by South Africa,the team would brush them self's off re group and fight their way to the final.

Fantastic effort,and British Bulldog spirit all the way..Well done England
  2. Lets hope that England can beat South Africa next weekend :rambo:

South Africa is the team I think will win tonight :bball: :w00t: :thumright:

Did you see on the news this morning, French and English fans were drinking together all night with no trouble. It is something that English football thugs to think about :thumright:

In Paris both teams sang their respective National Anthems with gusto yet at Wembley the English team hardly opened their mouths :pukel:
  3. awesome result me n wet blobby got well trashed,off to heady court today ,see you royals when im back ...remember there was always an army before a navy ....cheers from the real senior service :afro:
  4. I remember at 11-9 Chabal got to around 2 feet from a try, I was sh**ing it! The blokes a bloody machine!

Lets hope we can repeat that in the final against SA in the final, cuz I think they will paste the argies.

5. Love your Avatar , ROYAL NAVY still the Senior Service and always will be .
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'll translate: "Wet-blobby drunk me under the table because I'm a weak livered pongo, one day I might beat him at spoof"

Shaggy, if you need a lift home on friday just call, we need to be in our "lucky" seats next weekend. Take care.
  7. And if you look to your left you'll see a bandwagon. Feel free to jump on.
  8. Why do the crowd not do the proper actions when singing 'Swing Low', this would be far more amusing than Mexican waves etc.
    Still on second thoughts they probably are and TV are not showing it, Doh!!
    Good effort England...only 4 more years 'til the next AB's choke.
  9. thanks wet blobby im back on wednesday evening H/C is closing early for a conference ,its ok i have my motor,
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Is SHE driving?
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You should see what happens when HE drives :eek:mfg:
  12. Blobbs mate

Just make sure he doesn't drag you to any of the dogging venues mate, you know how you get after a few wets!!

:thumright: :thumright: