Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Swimming_trunk MEN!!!

Why Spike BEFORE and AFTER of course!!

donny1.jpg

Sorry had to get him in somewhere... (pardon me 8O )

PragmaticJen said:
mmmmmmmmmm! spike hard one that (pun intended :roll: ) however, Mr Bean comes top (er? no nevermind) why? well he'll make me laugh... best aphrodisiac there is... :wink:

WHAT?!! 8O I don't give a flying feck if he can make you laugh 24/7, so what if he can make you p*ss your pants from morning til night, you'll get enough of that when your muscles give out at 90... still at least then you'll have nappies to catch the dribbles :lol:

Me personally would rather go with the decent body and no personality, if he tried to talk he'd be bound gagged and loving it

Disclaimer removed!!

tigerbaby said:
PragmaticJen said:
mmmmmmmmmm! spike hard one that (pun intended :roll: ) however, Mr Bean comes top (er? no nevermind) why? well he'll make me laugh... best aphrodisiac there is... :wink:

WHAT?!! 8O I don't give a flying feck if he can make you laugh 24/7, so what if he can make you p*ss your pants from morning til night, you'll get enough of that when your muscles give out at 90... still at least then you'll have nappies to catch the dribbles :lol:

Me personally would rather go with the decent body and no personality, if he tried to talk he'd be bound gagged and loving it

Disclaimer: This is only a hypothetical answer. I'm very happy with my man who has both personality and looks. (I know you're reading this honey... why? where's me cuppa!)

Its wishful thinking to hope it will all hang together until you are 90 (so I'm told) :lol:

PragmaticJen... if you want a bit more tottie then come and join the QARNNS... it's hard work looking after nice fit serviceman day in and day out.... they're so young too! Bless 'em. xx

I found working with the QARNNS quite nice as well,some nice tottie in the ranks there as you put it.Had some close shaves exiting the Nurses Accom once or twice at Haslar.

Dont know if it will stay POSTED but here's a few SIX PACKS for Tiger Baby and PragmaticJen. just a few Guys who would like to say HI!

funny-animation-mexican-wave.gif

ABOUT THIS LAUGHING, TAINT FUNNY FOR SOME.

:D Spike ... seem it before, however, it still looks positively painful all that flopping about, reminds me of a pump handle!
AHHHHHHHHHH! just had a thought :idea: as tigerbaby says, they all seem to have deflated bums, so maybe there is a reason for their todgers moving like that!! 8O (think about it!)

Answers on a pair of underpants please! :wink:

David Beckham lost his 'charm' after his Mrs made him wear a skirt!!!!!!

Give me a young Robert Redford any day :D

Latest Threads