Swimming_trunk MEN!!!

PragmaticJen

Badgeman
Come on girls... we need to feast our eyes on a bit of tottie too ... god only knows there ain't much around in my swimming pool!!

AlexanderPopov.jpg
 
I thought I was deformed looking like them guys but now I know I am the same as others around. I thought the body was suppose to have a more rotund shape.

Now I can happily go down ther beach in my trunks and not hide in the shadows.

Nutty
 
Nutty I can confirm that you have everything these guys have. It is only because you are shy that so decided to hide it under several layers of fat.

Edit: Who wants a man who spends more time looking in the mirror than you do
 
D

Deleted 7

Guest
Edit: Who wants a man who spends more time looking in the mirror than you do

ME ME ME ME !!

Mean I can take their debit/credit/life savings, with out them realising before it is too late :twisted:

Is that too shallow??
 
PragmaticJen said:
Come on girls... we need to feast our eyes on a bit of tottie too ... god only knows there ain't much around in my swimming pool!!

From your avatar, PragmaticJen, you remind me of the naval teddy bears they used to issue to all nozzers in the Annexe at Ganges, to sob into at night :wink: Are you any relation? :lol:
 

sidon55

Lantern Swinger
Maleficent said:
Nutty I can confirm that you have everything these guys have. It is only because you are shy that so decided to hide it under several layers of fat.

Edit: Who wants a man who spends more time looking in the mirror than you do

I agree, just more of it than others. Suprising much the human skin can stretch with oout bursting
 

PragmaticJen

Badgeman
NozzyNozzer said:
PragmaticJen said:
Come on girls... we need to feast our eyes on a bit of tottie too ... god only knows there ain't much around in my swimming pool!!

From your avatar, PragmaticJen, you remind me of the naval teddy bears they used to issue to all nozzers in the Annexe at Ganges, to sob into at night :wink: Are you any relation? :lol:

:D NozzyNozzer... From your avatar you remind me of an ex, did we have a relations?? :wink:
 

Ratrat

Lantern Swinger
sidon55 said:
Maleficent said:
Nutty I can confirm that you have everything these guys have. It is only because you are shy that so decided to hide it under several layers of fat.

Edit: Who wants a man who spends more time looking in the mirror than you do

I agree, just more of it than others. Suprising much the human skin can stretch with oout bursting

I once had a "six-pack" now its a Party Seven :lol: :lol:
 
Top