Swimming_trunk MEN!!!

PragmaticJen

Badgeman
Come on girls... we need to feast our eyes on a bit of tottie too ... god only knows there ain't much around in my swimming pool!!

I thought I was deformed looking like them guys but now I know I am the same as others around. I thought the body was suppose to have a more rotund shape.

Now I can happily go down ther beach in my trunks and not hide in the shadows.

Nutty

Maleficent

Midshipman
Nutty I can confirm that you have everything these guys have. It is only because you are shy that so decided to hide it under several layers of fat.

Edit: Who wants a man who spends more time looking in the mirror than you do

D

Deleted 7

ME ME ME ME !!

Mean I can take their debit/credit/life savings, with out them realising before it is too late :twisted:

Is that too shallow??

PragmaticJen said:
Come on girls... we need to feast our eyes on a bit of tottie too ... god only knows there ain't much around in my swimming pool!!
From your avatar, PragmaticJen, you remind me of the naval teddy bears they used to issue to all nozzers in the Annexe at Ganges, to sob into at night :wink: Are you any relation? :lol:

sidon55

Lantern Swinger
Maleficent said:
Nutty I can confirm that you have everything these guys have. It is only because you are shy that so decided to hide it under several layers of fat.

I agree, just more of it than others. Suprising much the human skin can stretch with oout bursting

PragmaticJen

Badgeman
NozzyNozzer said:
PragmaticJen said:
From your avatar, PragmaticJen, you remind me of the naval teddy bears they used to issue to all nozzers in the Annexe at Ganges, to sob into at night :wink: Are you any relation? :lol:
:D NozzyNozzer... From your avatar you remind me of an ex, did we have a relations?? :wink:

Ratrat

Lantern Swinger
sidon55 said:
Maleficent said:

I agree, just more of it than others. Suprising much the human skin can stretch with oout bursting
I once had a "six-pack" now its a Party Seven :lol: :lol:

PragmaticJen

Badgeman
mmmmmmmmmm! spike hard one that (pun intended :roll: ) however, Mr Bean comes top (er? no nevermind) why? well he'll make me laugh... best aphrodisiac there is... :wink:

Spike

Midshipman
PragmaticJen, This LAUGHING, would that be BEFORE or AFTER?
Only wondering cus there are some poor BUGGERS out there that have to endure laughing BEFORE and AFTER. :lol:

Spike, Keep on LAUGHING.

tigerbaby

Midshipman
PragmaticJen said:
mmmmmmmmmm! spike hard one that (pun intended :roll: ) however, Mr Bean comes top (er? no nevermind) why? well he'll make me laugh... best aphrodisiac there is... :wink:
WHAT?!! 8O I don't give a flying feck if he can make you laugh 24/7, so what if he can make you p*ss your pants from morning til night, you'll get enough of that when your muscles give out at 90... still at least then you'll have nappies to catch the dribbles :lol:

Me personally would rather go with the decent body and no personality, if he tried to talk he'd be bound gagged and loving it

Disclaimer removed!!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
tigerbaby said:
PragmaticJen said:
WHAT?!! 8O I don't give a flying feck if he can make you laugh 24/7, so what if he can make you p*ss your pants from morning til night, you'll get enough of that when your muscles give out at 90... still at least then you'll have nappies to catch the dribbles :lol:

Me personally would rather go with the decent body and no personality, if he tried to talk he'd be bound gagged and loving it

Disclaimer: This is only a hypothetical answer. I'm very happy with my man who has both personality and looks. (I know you're reading this honey... why? where's me cuppa!)
Its wishful thinking to hope it will all hang together until you are 90 (so I'm told) :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Be aware of safety warning signs when swimming near water structures this summer MoD News 0
C AIB swimming test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
Pish Lads I’d like to ask about the swimming during the prnc , is done in 30 m pool ? and what do they consider as a fail during the swim test? Joining the Royal Navy 10
Stirlin Swimming with Great White Shark. Diamond Lil's 7
D swimming! Joining the Royal Navy 2
Q RFA Swimming tests?? RFA 13
zako1992b Swimming training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R RFA swimming tests??? RFA 18
T Tips and advice on PRNC + Swimming test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
M Swimming question (oh boy this thread again, I know.) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
S Swimming during recruit training Sports and Adventure Training 35
Topstop Deepest swimming poll? Diamond Lil's 0
S Swimming test on joining History 2
F Swimming!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
J Swimming Submariners 16
S Swimming test Health & Fitness 11
S swimming shorts?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
L Synchronised Swimming? Boring? The Gash Barge 13
J Swimming Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
P Swimming The Corps 7
O Swimming Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 37
bigbaddog Swimming Pool...for Frogmen Diamond Lil's 9
P If swimming is so good for you, why are whales so fat ? Diamond Lil's 17
snapdragon Swimming yet again Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
snapdragon Swimming The Fleet 11
MoD_RSS Pivotal THINK! campaign calls on young men to step in and stop their mates from drink driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Three men plead guilty for dumping waste illegally MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Ahmad statement on the executions of three men in Bahrain MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Intervention on Gender and Men Engage Network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two men rescued after their vessel catches fire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Calls for more men to work in the early years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: It’s raining men: gender diversity and climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: “Men need support too” gender expert tells women in Cumbria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government unveils commitments to tackle abuse against men MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Illegal fishing costs 3 men more than £1,800 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Two men fined for illegal fishing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: THINK! Campaign urges young men to stop their friends drink-driving MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New research will examine effect of gender norms on men and boys MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Men - an appreciation. Diamond Lil's 6
M Promised Men History 7
MoD_RSS News story: MOD searches for relatives of two men killed in World War II MoD News 0
Rodgersthecabinboy Why men Die first.... Diamond Lil's 0
slim Ask the Grandads...............Unbiased advice from RRs Old Men Diamond Lil's 72
Val the Gal Men Who Need a Good Seeing To Diamond Lil's 9
dsgrnmcm Top gizit for the badge men and old farts! Hobbies & The Great Indoors 1
Sumo Hi Tech Vs Men Current Affairs 3
B Pressed men History 0
jesse Pressed men History 6
W Men and Women should have the same fitness tests The Gash Barge 81
janner Three holy men and a bear Miscellaneous 0