Swimming with Great White Shark.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Mmmmmmm - no!

I have dived on reefs where there have been lots of types of shark (excluding the owner of the dive set-up!). Black and White tips etc. We get a lot of Angel Sharks in the Canaries, which are very benign....... until some idiot tries to pat them!

I'd do a cage dive with a Great White (me in the cage, the Great White outside!), but in open water.... nope, just a tad unpredictable for me!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
It's on my "to do" list. Just wondering where I can get a bikini made of sirloin steak for WolfPackLeader when she goes in the cage......got a special one ordered. It's made of bamboo that's been marinaded in fish sauce.

Ballistic

War Hero
It's on my "to do" list. Just wondering where I can get a bikini made of sirloin steak for WolfPackLeader when she goes in the cage......got a special one ordered. It's made of bamboo that's been marinaded in fish sauce.
Lady Ga Ga's tailor might be able to help...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Be aware of safety warning signs when swimming near water structures this summer MoD News 0
C AIB swimming test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
Pish Lads I’d like to ask about the swimming during the prnc , is done in 30 m pool ? and what do they consider as a fail during the swim test? Joining the Royal Navy 10
D swimming! Joining the Royal Navy 2
Q RFA Swimming tests?? RFA 13
zako1992b Swimming training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R RFA swimming tests??? RFA 18
T Tips and advice on PRNC + Swimming test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
M Swimming question (oh boy this thread again, I know.) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
S Swimming during recruit training Sports and Adventure Training 35
Topstop Deepest swimming poll? Diamond Lil's 0
S Swimming test on joining History 2
F Swimming!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
J Swimming Submariners 16
S Swimming test Health & Fitness 11
S swimming shorts?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
L Synchronised Swimming? Boring? The Gash Barge 13
J Swimming Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
P Swimming The Corps 7
O Swimming Test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 37
bigbaddog Swimming Pool...for Frogmen Diamond Lil's 9
P If swimming is so good for you, why are whales so fat ? Diamond Lil's 17
snapdragon Swimming yet again Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
snapdragon Swimming The Fleet 11
MoD_RSS Calls to end ‘blight’ of graffiti on roads and railways as part of Great British September Clean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pond project pays off for great crested newts in Essex MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste crime taskforce conducts raid on site in Great Harwood, Lancashire MoD News 0
Sumo Great sporting moments Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain publish 2019-20 annual report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Permit granted for next stage in Hoveton Great Broad restoration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More than 10,000 fish released into the Great Ouse MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GREAT partners competition to bring ‘Magic of Live Events’ online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eels have arrived at the Great Ouse MoD News 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS Government to safeguard vital Great Britain-Northern Ireland air links MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Positive progress in the Great Lakes Region must continue despite Covid-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rail stations across Great Britain receive £20 million funding boost for accessibility improvements MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings The Great Debate to Faisalabad MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings The Great Debate to Karachi MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings the Great Debate to Islamabad MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Treorchy crowned "UK's best" in the Great British High Street Awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission brings the Great Debate to Balochistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great Yarmouth £40m tidal defence project gets underway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS River Great Ouse gets Christmas present with fish restocking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost for the great British pub MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission launches The Great Debate in Lahore MoD News 0
L I'm trying to find information on my Great Grandfather. Nearest & Dearest 2
MoD_RSS HOW A CENTURY OLD SPOON LED TO THE MILITARY BURIAL OF AN ESSEX SOLDIER WHO DIED IN THE GREAT WAR MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain publish 2018-19 annual report MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the root causes of conflict in the Great Lakes Region MoD News 0