sweet story but v true

sinbad

Lantern Swinger
A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks.

The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.

So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."

Where are you going, coochy cooh?" asked the wife.

"I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I'm going to have a beer."

The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?"

She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, etc

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, lolly pop...but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses..."

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, puppy face?"

She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, tootsie roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long, I'll be right back. I promise. OK?"

"You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?"

She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.

"But my sweet honey... at the bar... you know... there's swearing, dirty words and all that..."

"You want dirty words, cutie pie?...

"LISTEN UP, ********! DRINK YOUR ******* BEER IN YOUR GODDAMN FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR MOTHER- ******* SNACKS, BECAUSE YOU ARE MARRIED NOW,
YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! GOT IT, ASSHOLE?"

and, they lived happily ever after.

NOW, Isn't that a sweet story?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Sweet Country Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 3
BillyNoMates Short'n'Sweet Blue Jokes 713
sgtpepperband "A Letter From Fred - 'Oh Sweet Lorraine'" Nearest & Dearest 5
trelawney126 Revenge is Sooo Sweet Diamond Lil's 17
soleil Mail: "Sweet (HMS) Caroline! Iconic Warship Set For £1m Renovation" History 0
Rumrat A sweet Alternative Diamond Lil's 0
jambosun Jack gets everywhere! - Sweet Home Alabama BBC4 Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 8
stan_the_man Revenge is sweet Diamond Lil's 1
sukitansee Sweet Caroline? Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Sweet Miscellaneous 0
soleil Sweet Treats/RNAS Yeovilton personnel in Afghan The Fleet Air Arm 2
T Home Sweet Home... The Gash Barge 0
old45marine "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" The Corps 11
wet_blobby sweet talking a woman....advise needed. Diamond Lil's 39
pompeyexpat Story of ARA Santa Fe - interesting read (IMHO) Submariners 4
MoD_RSS Analysis Function Career Story: Charlotte O'Brien MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy London seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Academy SW seminar: A story of crime and justice: how to engage effectively with the media MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to BBC story about minicab driver qualifications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Apprenticeship at GAD - Mary's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Trainee actuary programme at GAD - Andreas's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Actuarial placement programme at GAD - Zeeshan's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Response to Sunday Times story about A level grades MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Muhammad's story MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Appointment of new Permanent Secretary at Defra MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMCTS legacy notification service – meeting summary 18 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Individuals to be protected from 'devastating impact' of problem debt MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office set to introduce fees for Section 5 firearms licences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex, accompanied by FCO Minister, Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon, visits Lebanon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ofqual response to Pearson update on A level maths breach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Head of Government Digital Service to take on new role MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Treaty on voting rights signed with Luxembourg MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Health and Safety Manager - MAIB, Southampton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inspection work in progress MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Chinese market access gives a multimillion pound boost for British beef MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Inspection report published: Inspection of Country of Origin Information, January 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Home Office allocates £35 million to police forces for violence reduction units MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Climate change tops agenda at Flood and Coast Conference 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Illumina’s takeover of PacBio raises competition concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New videos to help learner drivers improve motorcyclist awareness MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Listeria cases being investigated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tenth Economic and Financial Dialogue held between the UK and China MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Restrictions to be extended on products containing plasticising chemicals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Big boost for tiny tech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government publishes details of immigration advisory groups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Typhoons scramble to intercept Russian fighters as part of Baltic Air Policing Mission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Michael Walker appointed to FSA Scientific Advisory Committee MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ODP events MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Progression MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Response MoD News 0