Swedish women soldiers seek support

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by The_Jimmy, Sep 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was under the impression that ALL Swedish womens bras unhooked very easily. ;-)
  2. I would be quite happy to go on a fact finding missin so that I could recomend a satisfactory solution to this very serious problem
  3. Could you imagine if MOD procurement was set the task...?
  4. Is there a vacancy for a tester?
  5. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8268928.stm

Not directly relevant to the Svenettes but I wonder what the bumpy pointies wear under their kit? Pulling 6 ish G must test their flop factors quite significantly.
  6. Just out of interest, how would you actually "combat test" a bra. Most times I've tried to remove a lady's bra for her, it's has ended up in combat which I've generally lost :violent1:

7. Do you reckon they head south before they have kids then, and not after?
  8. Those I encountered when in civil defence, seemed to regard body constraining bondage gear as being for pro chauvanists! ;)
  9. A good test would be to wear it for stag hunting. If it slides down or becomes unsecured whilst one is crawling on the ground desperate not to frightenen the horny beast away, then it would be unsuitable for combat wear. 8) :lol: [​IMG]
  10. One of the best runs ever in Malmo, she was bloody gorgeous, made Ulrika look like a wolverine I was very tempted to go AWOL but good sense prevailed I still wonder how it might have worked out. :)
  11. At least her bra would have slipped off easily. There again, I thought they all did/do.