Sven Hassel museum

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
#1
Took Mrs R12 for a day out yesterday to a Militaria Fair. (I know...'kin charmer!! 8) )
What struck me was the amount of Nazi paraphernalia and stalls that had set up, compared to the amount of brit stuff up for exchange.
Now you'd think that these Nazi traders would be little more than enthusiasts with a slightly odd fancy.
But, overhearing some of the comments the stall holders made I suspect some of them were, shall we say, 'political'.
So, is there about to be a second coming of the Master Race? Are these type of fairs used to kit-up a new Stormtrooping army? (and there was sh!t loads of SS kit there)
What was even spookier, was the number of Sikhs milling about?!? And good on them to face up to them!!

BTW, all I bought was a Sweetheart Brooch (silver RN Crown) for my good lady and a book.
 
#4
R12_CV said:
Took Mrs R12 for a day out yesterday to a Militaria Fair. (I know...'kin charmer!! 8) )
What struck me was the amount of Nazi paraphernalia and stalls that had set up, compared to the amount of brit stuff up for exchange.
Now you'd think that these Nazi traders would be little more than enthusiasts with a slightly odd fancy.
But, overhearing some of the comments the stall holders made I suspect some of them were, shall we say, 'political'.
So, is there about to be a second coming of the Master Race? Are these type of fairs used to kit-up a new Stormtrooping army? (and there was sh!t loads of SS kit there)
What was even spookier, was the number of Sikhs milling about?!? And good on them to face up to them!!

BTW, all I bought was a Sweetheart Brooch (silver RN Crown) for my good lady and a book.
We watched a documentary on one of these fairs, the reporters went undercover to find out about the traders etc... and they found out quite a few have some extreme views to say the least.
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#5
Shackles_and_Flags said:
R12_CV said:
Took Mrs R12 for a day out yesterday to a Militaria Fair. (I know...'kin charmer!! 8) )
What struck me was the amount of Nazi paraphernalia and stalls that had set up, compared to the amount of brit stuff up for exchange.
Now you'd think that these Nazi traders would be little more than enthusiasts with a slightly odd fancy.
But, overhearing some of the comments the stall holders made I suspect some of them were, shall we say, 'political'.
So, is there about to be a second coming of the Master Race? Are these type of fairs used to kit-up a new Stormtrooping army? (and there was sh!t loads of SS kit there)
What was even spookier, was the number of Sikhs milling about?!? And good on them to face up to them!!

BTW, all I bought was a Sweetheart Brooch (silver RN Crown) for my good lady and a book.
We watched a documentary on one of these fairs, the reporters went undercover to find out about the traders etc... and they found out quite a few have some extreme views to say the least.
I think I watched that, it was on quite a while back.
 

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
#7
witsend said:
I always thought the hun had the better looking uniform.
Ref pics....

Sheeeeeet....WTF didn't the Fräulein's at the fair look like that?????????

Have to say though that my fav Action Man rig was the Gestapo... 8O closely followed by the rather gay Canadian Mountie
 
#8
Mien cap and mien two helmets.
Mien gott. 8O :wink: :)







Edited to say, Sorry no bunker in yard and I am a member of the conservative party although I did have German measles. :wink:
 
#10
Blackrat said:
witsend said:
I always thought the hun had the better looking uniform.
IIRC, the SS Officers uniform was designed by Hugo Boss.
On a fashion related tangent, isn't the Italian Caribinieri's uniform deigned by Georgio Armani?


And we get Chav wear brands like Kangol and Ben Sherman doing our kit. :roll:
 
#11
Blackrat said:
witsend said:
I always thought the hun had the better looking uniform.
IIRC, the SS Officers uniform was designed by Hugo Boss.
No he did not design it, his factory just used slaves to produce it, the murdering cunt. He just did what a lot of arseholes in this country do to a lesser degree, and that's jump on any passing bandwagon, or gravy train. 8O :twisted:

The all-black dress uniform of the Nazi Schutzstaffel or SS (the NSDAP paramilitary and military force), in use from 1932 until 1942, was designed by SS-Oberführer Prof. Dr. Karl Diebitsch and graphic designer Walter Heck.[2] From 1933, the Hugo Boss company was one of the firms that produced these black uniforms along with the brown SA shirts and the black-and-brown uniforms of the Hitler Youth.[3][4]
 
#12
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
witsend said:
I always thought the hun had the better looking uniform.
IIRC, the SS Officers uniform was designed by Hugo Boss.
On a fashion related tangent, isn't the Italian Caribinieri's uniform deigned by Georgio Armani?


And we get Chav wear brands like Kangol and Ben Sherman doing our kit. :roll:


The Carabinieri are the men (and a few women, allowed in the corps since December, 2000) in dark blue, with the red stripe down the side of the trousers. Pretty sharp uniforms, wouldn’t you say? That’s because they’re designed by Valentino.
 
#13
Rumrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
witsend said:
I always thought the hun had the better looking uniform.
IIRC, the SS Officers uniform was designed by Hugo Boss.
On a fashion related tangent, isn't the Italian Caribinieri's uniform deigned by Georgio Armani?


And we get Chav wear brands like Kangol and Ben Sherman doing our kit. :roll:


The Carabinieri are the men (and a few women, allowed in the corps since December, 2000) in dark blue, with the red stripe down the side of the trousers. Pretty sharp uniforms, wouldn’t you say? That’s because they’re designed by Valentino.
Pity they're being worn by a right pair of limp wristed hermers
 
#14
Rumrat said:
2_deck_dash said:
Blackrat said:
witsend said:
I always thought the hun had the better looking uniform.
IIRC, the SS Officers uniform was designed by Hugo Boss.
On a fashion related tangent, isn't the Italian Caribinieri's uniform deigned by Georgio Armani?


And we get Chav wear brands like Kangol and Ben Sherman doing our kit. :roll:


The Carabinieri are the men (and a few women, allowed in the corps since December, 2000) in dark blue, with the red stripe down the side of the trousers. Pretty sharp uniforms, wouldn’t you say? That’s because they’re designed by Valentino.

Gotta say I think they look pretty cool, especially when doing top cover:


Also their cap badge looks strangely familiar as modelled by this devilishly hansome chap:


 
#18
It looks to me like that finger has been somewhere unpleasant and she is sticking it out to dry in order to avoid getting any unwanted residue on her clean fingers and her nice uniform.
 
#20
Blackrat said:
Judging by the reaction of the rozzer on the left, i would say the one on the right has just skiffed her.
One of my old POs used to go into pubs with a pooey finger and tell people he had a load of new perfume which he was selling. He would then go around the pub skiffing people under the pretences that they were testing this new perfume which he was going to sell them at cheap price.

Skiffing: Sport of Kings and King of Sports.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top