Suspect burglar hurt in attack

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
Always_a_Civvy said:
G'day Pingy,

What's this... attacking gays then hounding Maxi? Tut.. tut! Maxi might be an officer but he's one of the intelligent ones and commands much respect on RR. Go wash out your mouth with pussers hard and bleach!

PS: we don't all mince you know. :roll: Silly boy! :lol:

AAC.

G'day AAC.

Mate, I am so bloo** upset about that e-mail that I sent Maxi, it was lucky that I checked my e-mails before I switched off the infernal machine, normally I just switch it off, when I go to bed, but my grandson had asked me to leave it on ready for when he gets up in the middle watch or early morning watch, lol. I had already shut it down when I remembered, so I flashed it up again and while I was waiting on it, up pops two e-mails for me, so I thought that I should check them before toddling off to my kip.

I nearly froze in my seat when I saw what I had done, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: (and it's still about 30 degrees here tonight), the sun was splitting the trees and melting the bitumen today, welllllll almost lol.

I'm back up again, it's 1.29 am. that's E.S.S.T. in OZ, as I couldn't sleep for worrying about what I'd done to the poor guy, who hasn't said anything and never did anything to me, and how he is probably feeling at this moment, really hurt to be attacked by some blo**y imbecile in the "land down under !! that he doesn't even know or has heard about :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: . (he will be calling me a fkinucg idiot from the bush, and rightly so lol)

I'm normally well into the land of nod by this time, but I can't b***dy sleep worrying about how the guy is feeling.

After I read the cock up that I had made, I corrected it and went off to bed however I have been unable to get to sleep and had to get on and take whatever was slung at me. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Am I able to correct the cock-up in the article?? if so how do I do it??

I don't give two rats ar**s, about the other guys that I abused, as in my book many off them don't deserve any sympathy, even though believe it or not I am not against them or homophobic to any great extent, it's only when they start spouting it and sneakily getting information, from some unwary ex matelots, like one of them is always doing about the "Boys from Ganges"
I have met many of them who are great guys as well, but keep themselves to themselves without this crying for sympathy, that a couple here are doing. :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

I didn't know that he is an officer, so I am doubly pi**ed off for my blunder, for as you say he seems to be a really top bloke.
I really haven't been in the RRCF long enough to get the drift of the guys and gals that are in it, I don't normally go off half cocked like this, so I do sincerely apologise toal the people on the different threads.

pingbosun :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
No problem Pingers.
Maxi being an ex occifer makes the insult even more hilarious!

G'day Slim.

Thanks "Slim", I'm beginning to feel a wee bit better about the blunder, only hope that "Maxi" takes it all in a good way as you other guys are doing.

regards pingbosun

PS. I'm double checking my greetings now lol.

slim

War Hero
pingbosun said:
slim said:
No problem Pingers.
Maxi being an ex occifer makes the insult even more hilarious!

G'day Slim.

Thanks "Slim", I'm beginning to feel a wee bit better about the blunder, only hope that "Maxi" takes it all in a good way as you other guys are doing.

regards pingbosun

PS. I'm double checking my greetings now lol.

Never any problems with Maxi (Peter) we have crossed swords many times. He gives as much as he takes. I think I would have enjoyed serving with him :smile:

pingbosun said:
Maxi_77 said:
pingbosun said:
Maxi_77 said:
ANGWISH said:
What's to stop the yobs having their own vigilantes, to sort out the "legal" vigilantes??

Anarchy rules supreme

In some areas I know very likely, and already happening, they call it gang warfare.

G'day Maxi_77. :idea:

pingbosun :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I presume calling me Gay Maxi (G'day Maxi was the intention) was intended to be an insult, and if it was it really takes any strength away from your argument, and removes any obligation on me to provide a reasoned reply.

I must apologise mate, I didn't notice the "TYPO", that I had made :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: if you read any of my post, then you can see that it should have read.......... G'day maxi. OZ slang for good day maxi :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry mate, I know that you definitely are not gay. I'm so very sorry. The part about the gay guys had nothing to do with you. S*it mate, I am so very sorry for this.

I must honestly say that now after I got over the shock, I've had a wee bit of a chuckle.

Hope that you will forgive me and manage a wee bit of a chuckle yourself.

ever so sorry pingbosun

As you have probably guessed from the response from others no problem, we all make mistakes and those who own up to them always deserve respect in my book.

Peter

Maxi_77 said:
flatbackpinky said:
I have to disagree with the liberal anti vigilante crowd as i know full well if it had been my home he had entered without consent with the presumed intent of helping himself to my hard owned possesions i would have chased him untill i caught him or had a heart attack ( proberly the later ) i would not have stopped at my front door turned around and waited for the old bill to arrive and take a statement

There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving chase and apprehending the chav to hand over to the police, and you can use enough viollence to to achieve this. What is not allowed is having caught the little scrote is to then give him a good kicking as well. Minimal force must be used but force can be used.

Peter

The word is "reasonable" force not minimal. What is reasonable may be decided at a later date by a Court of Law. Of Course what is reasonable when the actions are that of 5 foot tall 55 year old lady and that of four 6 foot 25 year olds will very likely be seen as very different.

The same applies whan acting in self defence of your person or property its, what is judged to be "reasonable"

Unless the law has changed to any great extent in England and Wales, Scots Law being out of my remit, all persons have a Power of Citizens arrest. As it was taught to me in Detective Training School the only difference between the Attested Police Officers Power and that of Jack Shite citizen is that an Officer only has to suspect the person "A" has committed an arrestable offence. Jack Shite has to know that person "A" has committed an arrestable offence which basically means Jack must see him actually commit the action and know its an arrestable offence.

Nutty

brigham600 said:
AFAIC, if someone 'breaks' into my home then that entitles me to 'break' him or her.

I am totally sick of this country and the liberal wipes who continue to preach to us all what we should or shouldn't do.

Its MY home, MY possessions and MY things which I have worked hard for and if some little scroate attempts to take them, then he is fair game for a baseball bat.

If any of you liberal people out there don't like it or really think the police will ever actually do anything, then you really are in cloud cuckoo land.

Rant over.

Brigham (I won't say G'Day as it seems to be the new Gay greeting in these parts)

You are correct the chances of the Police taking any meaningful action in these days is remote when it comes to the Law Breaker. Not only do they have to put resources into the arrest but then trying to obtain a conviction with the world stacked up against them. Of course if you are honest Joe Soap then the Police see you as both an easy target, who not only tells the truth and convicts yourself, but enhances their PC. we treat everybody the same credentials. A win double in their books, no work no complaints and PC.

Nutty

PS And before any modern Plod have a go after my Plod time I work for a chain of Major High Street Bookmakers. I have stood many a time in a LBO whilst plod from Ch Inspector rank down have lied to the victim, witnesses and me (not knowing I was ex plod) and documented the same. Action ever taken nil except me being told "Well you know how it is we have to say these things to get anything done, why as an ex plod are you making trouble you traitorous bastard"

Nutty said:
Maxi_77 said:
flatbackpinky said:
I have to disagree with the liberal anti vigilante crowd as i know full well if it had been my home he had entered without consent with the presumed intent of helping himself to my hard owned possesions i would have chased him untill i caught him or had a heart attack ( proberly the later ) i would not have stopped at my front door turned around and waited for the old bill to arrive and take a statement

There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving chase and apprehending the chav to hand over to the police, and you can use enough viollence to to achieve this. What is not allowed is having caught the little scrote is to then give him a good kicking as well. Minimal force must be used but force can be used.

Peter

The word is "reasonable" force not minimal. What is reasonable may be decided at a later date by a Court of Law. Of Course what is reasonable when the actions are that of 5 foot tall 55 year old lady and that of four 6 foot 25 year olds will very likely be seen as very different.

The same applies whan acting in self defence of your person or property its, what is judged to be "reasonable"

Unless the law has changed to any great extent in England and Wales, Scots Law being out of my remit, all persons have a Power of Citizens arrest. As it was taught to me in Detective Training School the only difference between the Attested Police Officers Power and that of Jack Shite citizen is that an Officer only has to suspect the person "A" has committed an arrestable offence. Jack Shite has to know that person "A" has committed an arrestable offence which basically means Jack must see him actually commit the action and know its an arrestable offence.

Nutty

Nutty

You are of course quite correct, although I would offer that minimal is very close to reasonable in this case, but reasonable does give a little more lattitude.

As to Scots law it is for practical purposes the same as most of these things are in fact UK law, although the courts can interpret things in the light of the basics of Scots law, fr example the main reason that Scots plods go around in pairs is not that they are 'good freinds' rather Scots law requires all evidence to be coroborated.

We also have bigger juries to allow for the loss of jurors during the trial, have always had majority verdicts, always had a public prosecutor the delightfully named procurator fiscal etc etc. Essentially though the criminal law is the same with the same penalties, but like Egland we do have the odd old law hanging about to do for the unwary. this one crops up occasionally as an agrravated for of assault.

The crime of hamesucken consists in "the felonious seeking and invasion of a person in his dwelling house."

I suspect you would have had little trouble joining in with our local plods had you so wished appart from the occasional language problem

Maxi_77 said:
Nutty said:
Maxi_77 said:
flatbackpinky said:

Peter

Nutty

Nutty

You are of course quite correct, although I would offer that minimal is very close to reasonable in this case, but reasonable does give a little more lattitude.

As to Scots law it is for practical purposes the same as most of these things are in fact UK law, although the courts can interpret things in the light of the basics of Scots law, fr example the main reason that Scots plods go around in pairs is not that they are 'good freinds' rather Scots law requires all evidence to be coroborated.

We also have bigger juries to allow for the loss of jurors during the trial, have always had majority verdicts, always had a public prosecutor the delightfully named procurator fiscal etc etc. Essentially though the criminal law is the same with the same penalties, but like Egland we do have the odd old law hanging about to do for the unwary. this one crops up occasionally as an agrravated for of assault.

The crime of hamesucken consists in "the felonious seeking and invasion of a person in his dwelling house."

I suspect you would have had little trouble joining in with our local plods had you so wished appart from the occasional language problem

Peter

I never understood why the cross border problen Scotland/England was not solved just by making all the local Jock Police Special Constables in England and vica versa for the English Plod. But then why solve a problem that employs 10 senior Officers and a shed load of civil servants

Nutty

flatbackpinky

Lantern Swinger
The ultimate answer is bring in sharia law ( no social workers in that justice system ) at least then i could have stoned my ex instead of divorcing her and paying her for the priviledge .

PS i'm not muslim

Standing by for incoming

Nutty said:
I never understood why the cross border problen Scotland/England was not solved just by making all the local Jock Police Special Constables in England and vica versa for the English Plod. But then why solve a problem that employs 10 senior Officers and a shed load of civil servants

Nutty

I suspect that until we got all proper about these things the local plods sorted it out quietly amongst themselves.