Surprise Phone call

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Alex968, Sep 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just received a call from my AFCO to ask me to book my medical.

This surprised me as after i had sat my RT i was told that we would not be undertaking the later tests (Medical and PJFT) until closer to the time that we would be joining. So seen as i have been reading all these threads about freezing recruitment and longer waiting times, i can only assume they have stopped waiting to do the medical and PJFT and are doing it earlier as i sat my RT about 4 months ago. Perhaps it's a case of them trying to thin the ranks by making people take the tests now and booting out the ones who fail?

2. Edited due to not being able to have an opinion or logical explanation on this navy unofficial site that spouts shit everyday anyway.

3. Oh ok thanks for clearing that up, i should have asked while on the phone but i was just so surprised and a million things were racing through my mind at the time.

4. Edited due to not being able to have an opinion or logical explanation on this navy unofficial site that spouts shit everyday anyway.

5. It means that you're not a strong candidate and are unlikely to be called forward early to fill-in any gaps in recruiting.

Whilst Blondiie is making shit up I might as well have a bash at it too.

6. Edited due to not being able to have an opinion or logical explanation on this navy unofficial site that spouts shit everyday anyway.

7. It's been known to happen.
    I was told I 'could' train as a Helicopter pilot.
    My AFCO man forgot to do the quotation mark finger wag thing, a very dirty trick if you ask me. :wink:

8. Really?
    That stinks of "I don't know what the hell I'm talking about to me".

9. "I don't think" being at the begining of that sentance says it all really doesn't it mate.

Stop being such a cockend!

10. Your conjecture is not exactly 'horse's mouth' is it you weird cock-chasing retard? Leave the advise on what is happening in the background to the two people on here who know what they're talking about; Ninja and Supermario.

11. I didn't say horses mouth did I. What I typed was put in my own words as not to write, he said she said he said she said as that was what my AFCO said to me this morning. I'm glad you think your clever just calling people all the time on this site, like you have nothing better to do. Well best shut your gob then and leave it to them and **** off laying into youngins on this site you absolute cock.

12. Jonno mate, Looks like its someones Time of the Month :oops:

13. I'm not laying in to the 'youngins'. I'm laying in to mindless freaks like you, who not so long ago thought it was a good idea to post your personal details and elements of your medical history all over this site for all to see. Undermining you on here is probably an act of enormous help to the poor 'youngins' who might actually listen to your inane dribblings.

14. The Navy Net, 'Rum Ration', is THE UK's most popular Royal Navy, Royal Marines and Royal Fleet Auxiliary community. A vast collection of information, humour and bullshit with forums, wiki, image library, chat, jokes and more...

15. A delicious exercise in cut&paste with a delectable demonstration of Bold highlighting thrown-in for good measure.

You must have got a new rubber for your headwand.

16. Ooooooh, The irony :oops:

17. Excellent display I think,

Definatly Ironic.

Jonno just ******* gets on my nerves! and really pushes my buttons.

18. What did i miss looks like some newbie has got her knickers in a right twist.

19. Not much. Just typical matelot banter...........Ermmmm, except:

1. Jo Jo was never a matelot

and

2 Blondini isn't one yet, either.

Ho Hum, next please, yawns. :roll:

20. Hmm. The same could probably be said of you for him my dear.

And you really must work on extending your Flash to Bang timing.
    Else you'll be spending a lot of time in Flag Lockers bawling your eyes out/dripping to your DO. :wink: