Surely we can beat the Army at pure filth and depravity !!!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Nov 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :lick: On Sunday I read a book review of brown hatters autobiography.It seems one of his happiest memories is of getting his arse gang banged by a group of squaddies in Chelsea Barracks.:sweatdrop: This set me thinking back to my day when I heard thousands of dits of show biz folk where all were beef, lesbo or nympho. I knew a National Service Tel. who worked in Granada T.V. who conformed a lot of these as true. There was the Jack shagging arse in Bremuda scandal:sad1: BĂșt can anyone come up with an instance of mass depravity on an H.M. Ship or establishment?:shaking2: Surly we can beat the Army at depravity:thebirdman:
  2. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fishing for custom jesse? :twisted:
  3. Fuck it and I thought I was being subtle.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Subtle + Jolly Jack Tar = oxymoron
  5. There was a so-called daisy chain on the Vic once, tis rumoured.
  6. The Stwd and the XO on Torbay were "friendly". It even made the papers 'cos the Scum ran a headline "Torgay". Evidently the Stwd groped a stoker who complained, the skipper told the jimmy to investigate and he replied he couldn't because he was involved.
  7. One SA on Sw******* got caught, 27 others, not on the Boat, got kicked out including a Cdr.
  8. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

The Nosh Naiad.
  9. Some of the stuff that went on in HMS Dryad late 2000 early 2001 was extraordinarily snaggy.
  10. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

LWEM's worshipping the devil and conducting satanic rites down 3N flat on Cumberland.
  11. Thought that was the norm!!!
  12. Middy and steward on my boat were both beef. ( Allegedly)
  13. Does being beef = pure filth and depravity? I'll wager you've never watched an OM UW piss on her mates stomach whilst she draws a clown smile on her face with her own endometrium.
  14. We had a phantom turd curler downer in Collingrad. Used to crap in every bath on every floor and dump in the spin dryer.
    I once farted in the mess, does that count?
  15. Shitting in the dryer? That's ace.
  16. Entertaining and informative.

17. If it aids the mental picture, I fucked her a couple of weeks after that too. She was honking.
  18. BE Collingrad March 1973? I know who that was.
  19. During would have been better.

I'm just...err...'gutted' that I've gone all these years without knowing the word endometrium, though to be fair it probably hasn't had that much of an affect on my life.

You never know though.

20. You should try and fit it in to normal conversation tomorrow.