Support the Armed Forces Memorial

The new national Armed Forces Memorial has been short-listed for a prestigious award by the National Lottery. People only have until Friday 4 July 2008 to vote and make sure the Memorial gets through to the finals of the awards. For full story, click here.

Have voted too. I'm a bit concerned that the forces are recruiting schoolboys though. That picture of a very young war veteran is really rather disturbing. o_O

thingy said:
Have voted too. I'm a bit concerned that the forces are recruiting schoolboys though. That picture of a very young war veteran is really rather disturbing. o_O
Isnt that you as a bit of skin?

Voted as well.

Will have to pay it a visit as I live in Staffs.

rod-gearing said:
thingy said:
Isnt that you as a bit of skin?

Voted as well.

Will have to pay it a visit as I live in Staffs.
I thought it was you? :dwarf:

PS: Here's a direct link to the link.
http://www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards/shortlistitem.cfm?id_category=5&id_entry=13

The last time I visited Staffordshire was a school visit (for my Pottery O level) to Stoke(r) on Trent to visit the last remaining bottle kiln, I think.... but it was so long ago.

toycommandos

Lantern Swinger
Have you guy's heard about the name plaques getting stolen from the Hoe war memorial?!
I am bloody disgusted!!!!
Completely disrespectful!!!!