Supply chain logistician info

JonesS

Midshipman
Is there anyone here that works as a supply chain logistician? I have my interview on Monday but I have a few questions that’s I can’t seem to find answers to such as:

•How long is phase 2 and what do you learn?
•How often are you deployed?
•What is a day like on board?

Phase 2 SHOULD be 12 weeks, it’s currently condensed due to covid, so longer days and weekend lessons are currently the norm at MOD Worthy down, I believe the SCQC is around 4 weeks long at the moment!

I’ve been deployed roughly once with each HM Ship I’ve been cap talleyed too, plus 2 deployments with Royal Marines also. (APT South 07, Kipion 12, Cougar 13, Black Alligator 15 and Westlant 18 were my “main trips in the last 15 half years, but also done countless small times at sea/ in the field also [and no I’m not a green beret either, we SCs just operate everywhere]).

For SC’s, we’re day workers so turn too at 0800, finish at 1600 / 1700 unless you’re busy.

JonesS

Midshipman
Phase 2 SHOULD be 12 weeks, it’s currently condensed due to covid, so longer days and weekend lessons are currently the norm at MOD Worthy down, I believe the SCQC is around 4 weeks long at the moment!

I’ve been deployed roughly once with each HM Ship I’ve been cap talleyed too, plus 2 deployments with Royal Marines also. (APT South 07, Kipion 12, Cougar 13, Black Alligator 15 and Westlant 18 were my “main trips in the last 15 half years, but also done countless small times at sea/ in the field also [and no I’m not a green beret either, we SCs just operate everywhere]).

For SC’s, we’re day workers so turn too at 0800, finish at 1600 / 1700 unless you’re busy.
Thank you so much!
I have my interview tomorrow so this is really useful!

Latest Threads