Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Powers, Super Hero

I would be "GOD" And reward the good people on this planet. And not the shite which is the the case these days!

I am sure I will think of something else later.

Have a nice day!

I'd be a Chief,cos they can leap tall buildings,stop speeding trains,are faster than a speeding bullet.

At least I used to be told that.

sparks69

Midshipman
I'd be superman, cos I could pick up the tall building and throw it at the speeding train and eat the speeding bullet. Plus I could fly and have laser eyes and cold breath and the best thing, I can see through chicks clothing when foreign and check to make sure everything is there!!!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can you lot keep quiet please, I'm trying to drum up an image of Sapphire as Elsti Girl :dwarf:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Police super-complaints: force response to police perpetrated domestic abuse MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Weston-Super-Mare restaurateur banned from managing companies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s first ‘super’ National Nature Reserve created on Purbeck Heaths MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Start of construction at HS2’s London super-hub moves a step closer MoD News 0
soleil YT: "End of the Stig? - Super Jaguar Vs Harrier Jet - Top Gear" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS HS2 pioneers augmented reality for rail super hub of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New economic plan to super-charge space and creative sectors in Buckinghamshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New tech teams to protect dolphins and create next generation of super strong aluminium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 reveals Old Oak Common station designs as work ramps up on west London super-hub MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Marvel legends assemble to inspire next generation of engineering super heroes! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Futuristic super-thin metal could create ‘solar-panel shirts’ MoD News 0
Tomahawk HMS Sultan to be closed, HMNB Devonport to be Amphib super-centre Current Affairs 23
LateToTheParty Super fast application process... it's now very real Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Stirlin Gib super yacht . Travel & The Great Outdoors 46
blueschill A Chinese 3000mph Super Sub!? Really??? Current Affairs 13
S Super salvage operations to rival Concordia History 9
finknottle The Global Banking ‘Super-Entity’ Drug Cartel: The “Free Market” of Finance Capital Current Affairs 0
soleil BFBS News: "Super Warship Targeted By Protesters" The Fleet 2
R Getting Super Dooper Fit for Raleigh Health & Fitness 41
WhizzbangDai US Super Destroyer The Quarterdeck 18
soleil Herald: "'Super-base' for RMs shelved by £100m cost" The Corps 4
C Super Bowl Sports and Adventure Training 20
OSLO Super-B not so super... Submariners 60
JamesH Flagship Training for the Super Rich? Current Affairs 4
S Super Lynx! The Fleet Air Arm 13
MoD_RSS New stop and search powers for convicted knife criminals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Police given new powers to tackle hostile state activity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New powers and framework to help contain coronavirus (COVID-19) locally MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Investigatory Powers Commissioner to oversee UK-US Data Access Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New powers for councils to keep cyclists safe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New police powers to tackle hostile state activity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Councils given new powers to hold public meetings remotely MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Police given new powers and support to respond to coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Health Secretary announces strengthened legal powers to bolster public health protections against coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New powers to Scotland and sustainable fishing at the heart of new Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New powers for the police to enforce drone laws MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government gives police new powers to protect victims of stalking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulator publishes conclusion to intervention and enforcement powers consultation MoD News 0
slim Police will get powers to arrest travellers and seize caravans if they set up illegal campsites on private or public land Current Affairs 17
MoD_RSS Government consults on new police powers to criminalise unauthorised encampments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Investigatory Powers Commissioner appointed: Sir Brian Leveson MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Universities regulator gains full powers to protect students’ interests MoD News 0
Maxpowers The Trials and Tribulations of Max esquire Powers The Fleet Air Arm 137
MoD_RSS Press release: New powers to fine firms that exploit consumer loyalty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Environment Agency uses new powers to tackle illegal waste site MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Greater powers for police to use stop and search to tackle violent crime MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New powers to investigate stillbirths MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Forensic Science Regulator calls for statutory enforcement powers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Civil news: backdating powers now available for civil cases MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Police to get more stop and search powers to tackle acid attacks MoD News 0