Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super fast application process... it's now very real

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I'm still having doubts. Everyone does. Yes, you are normal.

What branch are you joining and have you considered a resit for MESM?

LateToTheParty

Lantern Swinger
Yeah I guess so it's a massive change so if I wasn't a bit worried then that would be worrying haha. Think people are just a little confused at first as its a £20k pay cut but once I explain my reasoning they are really on side, sometimes you have to go back to progress further.

I'm still joining MESM I'm just not doing the NUGAS scheme now.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Yeah I guess so it's a massive change so if I wasn't a bit worried then that would be worrying haha. Think people are just a little confused at first as its a £20k pay cut but once I explain my reasoning they are really on side, sometimes you have to go back to progress further.

I'm still joining MESM I'm just not doing the NUGAS scheme now.
Ouch, significant pay difference initially, but I reckon you can get there nearly as fast if you apply yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Police super-complaints: force response to police perpetrated domestic abuse MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Weston-Super-Mare restaurateur banned from managing companies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s first ‘super’ National Nature Reserve created on Purbeck Heaths MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Start of construction at HS2’s London super-hub moves a step closer MoD News 0
soleil YT: "End of the Stig? - Super Jaguar Vs Harrier Jet - Top Gear" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS HS2 pioneers augmented reality for rail super hub of the future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New economic plan to super-charge space and creative sectors in Buckinghamshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New tech teams to protect dolphins and create next generation of super strong aluminium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: HS2 reveals Old Oak Common station designs as work ramps up on west London super-hub MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Marvel legends assemble to inspire next generation of engineering super heroes! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Futuristic super-thin metal could create ‘solar-panel shirts’ MoD News 0
Tomahawk HMS Sultan to be closed, HMNB Devonport to be Amphib super-centre Current Affairs 23
Stirlin Gib super yacht . Travel & The Great Outdoors 46
blueschill A Chinese 3000mph Super Sub!? Really??? Current Affairs 13
S Super salvage operations to rival Concordia History 9
finknottle The Global Banking ‘Super-Entity’ Drug Cartel: The “Free Market” of Finance Capital Current Affairs 0
soleil BFBS News: "Super Warship Targeted By Protesters" The Fleet 2
R Getting Super Dooper Fit for Raleigh Health & Fitness 41
WhizzbangDai US Super Destroyer The Quarterdeck 18
soleil Herald: "'Super-base' for RMs shelved by £100m cost" The Corps 4
C Super Bowl Sports and Adventure Training 20
Sapphire Super Powers, Super Hero Diamond Lil's 13
OSLO Super-B not so super... Submariners 60
JamesH Flagship Training for the Super Rich? Current Affairs 4
S Super Lynx! The Fleet Air Arm 13
MoD_RSS Cutting-edge treatments to be fast-tracked to patients through international collaborations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DASA fast-tracks 245 innovations with £42m boost to business in record year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gibraltar squadron to receive two cutting-edge Fast Patrol Craft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 treatments could be fast-tracked through new national clinical trial initiative MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DASA awards £2m to fast-track autonomous vehicles in harsh conditions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Regulations temporarily suspended to fast-track supplies of PPE to NHS staff and protect companies hit by COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Soft power with a hard edge: harnessing the benefits of fast-moving markets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New plans to safeguard country’s telecoms network and pave way for fast, reliable and secure connectivity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walsall fast food boss banned for failing to maintain books MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Global Britain to attract more top scientists with fast tracked entry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transforming foundation industries: apply for a fast start project MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jenrick fast-tracks Midlands Engine growth Package MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor fast-tracks Spending Round to free up departments to prepare for Brexit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: £30m boost to fast-track battlefield apps MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: No Fast Track application window in 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New fast jet training takes off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fast Stream partners with techUK on Tech Connect initiative MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Spanish investment puts UK rail industry on the fast track MoD News 0
BFRS Do you have fast jet or large rotary wing experience? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
C Up spirits(Stand fast the Holy Ghost) Diamond Lil's 0
L HMS Sultan AET Training/ Leading Hand Fast Track Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
B ME 'fast-track' limbo malaise Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
J Pilot: How are you streamed into fast jet or rotary when going through training? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Good CO Sunday Times - RAF 'to double Fast Jet squadrons' in SDSR, Army to do badly... Current Affairs 27
D Will having engineering quals prior to joining, fast-track my career in the RN? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20