Sunshine Squadron Reunion 2nd March 2013

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by janner, Jan 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Here we go again, it's now getting very close to the SM2 Sunshine Squadron Reunion 12th Anniversary Bash :-

The reunion is being held on Saturday 02nd March 2013 at the usual venue, Weston Mill Oak Villa Sports & Social Club, situated in Ferndale Road approximately 200 yards behind the Camels Head Fire Station in Plymouth, Devon, commencing at 11.45 until later. £2.00 on the door. Bring an 'Oppo' or two, this years chosen charity is the HMS/M Affray Memorial Fund, last year we raised a fabulous £850 for the Alliance Restoration Fund by kind donations sent in by non attendees and the sale of raffle tickets, feel free to donate prizes to the raffle too if that floats your boat, everything accepted apart from blows, do come along for a great lamp swinging sesh.

Further details at www.sm2sunshinesquadron.co.uk reference food ordering (sumptuous Buffet Price held at last year's price £5) and directions, speed camera position alert, get your cheques to me soon as, cut off for ordering food this year will be Saturday 23rd February 2013.

There will also be a further raffle, ALL IN _ ALL OUT ie; all monies taken will be paid out in five prizes, 1st Prize equivalent to 50% of ticket money taken, 2nd equal to 25%, 3rd equal to 13%, 4th 8% and 5th 4%. The cost will be £2 per ticket.

Hope to see you there.

Stay safe and stay well.

Billy Dobson.

2. I have to go, Billy says he's going to buy me a pint !!

3. janner

He's said the same to me, but I don't reckon its worth travelling from my place to Guzz for it, He still owes numerous pints from 1968 when we did the trip home from the Far Flung in the Amphion (thats an A class)

4. He must be avoiding you, how Astute of him.

5. janner

I'm Tireless in my pursuit of him, maybe there will be an Alliance of people he owes wets to at the Diesel Boat do this year. You can Cachalot of people but it catchs up with you in the end.

6. At least trying to get a wet out of him gives you a Porpoise for going.

7. .
    Boring....:yawn:

Artemis this one, what's Oberon the other site?