Sundodgers United

Sumo

War Hero
Nicked from elsewhere
The Prime Minister started todays PMQ's with a short speech in which she referred to today being the 50th Anniversary of the Continuous At Sea Deterrent carried out by British SSBN's. She thanked ALL Submariners and their families for their dedication to the Nation and the Submarine Service. She did not say BZed but I think she meant it...FB_IMG_1554297531238.jpg

Nicked from elsewhere
The Prime Minister started todays PMQ's with a short speech in which she referred to today being the 50th Anniversary of the Continuous At Sea Deterrent carried out by British SSBN's. She thanked ALL Submariners and their families for their dedication to the Nation and the Submarine Service. She did not say BZed but I think she meant it...View attachment 37937
I wonder if Corbyn backed up her sentiments????

Sumo

War Hero
I don't think RBL have boats running routines sorted out very well? But it's the thought that counts.

Last edited:

fishhead

War Hero
I applaud RBL for championing our cause but you would have thought they could have checked a the facts before publishing.:rolleyes:

^Aye. Verily Verily methinks there's a well-overdue case here for an emerging RN Media Rep...

TORs? That Prophet, armed with a corrective wheel-spanner, shall follow up all RN Press Releases & wreak pure vengeance upon all those unbelievers who get the facts wrong, lazily, innocently or even on purpose.

Mighty shall he be and the righteous (Bros & Sisters) shall lay tributes of pigeons at his feet.

Rejoice! (or is it Re: Joice? Ed.) for his cometh shall be PDQ (or just as soon as he's finished his latest batch of beyond-sell-by-date choccy hob-nobs).

And his name shall reverb & echo throughout the land - that mighty Nina Stroker (formerly @Ninja_Stoker, the MD, CEO & largest share-holder of 'Specially-selected-Acme-steam-irons-for-Ralleying.co.uk' )

Bring It On, Nina !!