Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sundodgers United

The bodywork looks tidy but I'm a bit worried about what's under the bonnet and will the seat covers have red wine stains. I bet whatever you cook in the galley will taste of garlic snails. Sorry but I think I'm out as I'm getting a bit past it to be a pirate. You've lost the services of a good scratcher but I reckon a good chuck of the heaving line would finish my dodgy shoulder off forever.

'French Design' are bedbugs included?
They are a source of protein , four of us from a family of 11 slept in the same bed sardine style , with only an army greatcoat as blanket but enough heat generated to enable the bedbugs to multiply at a fast rate so giving enough to be sprinkled into our porridge the next morning.
Some used gruel , west Yorkshire , which was far too thin allowing the bugs to swim to the side of the bowl and escape.

They are a source of protein , four of us from a family of 11 slept in the same bed sardine style , with only an army greatcoat as blanket but enough heat generated to enable the bedbugs to multiply at a fast rate so giving enough to be sprinkled into our porridge the next morning.
Some used gruel , west Yorkshire , which was far too thin allowing the bugs to swim to the side of the bowl and escape.
Luxury..etc

Latest Threads