SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
See also

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]SONAR-BENDER

War Hero​

5gongw.gif

I'd noted it, but was too polite to say......... :cool:

On a high note, Audacious joins the fleet.....great to see new ships, be they boats or surface assets join the fleet in being....

Attachments

• 20210409_221951.jpg
    20210409_221951.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
This could have been a more interesting article. My thoughts are that the designer never checked Google or YouTube for pictures of inside SSBNs and that his 'advisors' must have been on drugs!

Stand by for tomorrow's exciting finale!!

fishhead

War Hero
This could have been a more interesting article. My thoughts are that the designer never checked Google or YouTube for pictures of inside SSBNs and that his 'advisors' must have been on drugs!

Stand by for tomorrow's exciting finale!!

WTF is an EX submariner. You either are a submariner or you're not. If pongo officers can call themselves captain, major or even general long after they've done with soldiering that same must apply to submariners. I am plain Mister but I'll be a submariner forever.

^I agree (nearly)...

As a submariner through & through, but no longer serving or liable to any further sea-time in boats, I'll sometimes accept/confess to being a former submariner within polite company.

But 'ex-'...NEVER!

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
See, told ya....sooooo awfully polite....unheard of towards skimmers.... definately a touch of the gayer....never got that responce from 'diesel weasels' of the A, O boat days....:)
That brought back memories of the Amanda Club in Singers, Submariners corner, Skimmers didn't come near it, unless they were an OD sent in by their "Mates", the lucky ones came out half drowned in Tiger. ;) ;)

Latest Threads