Sundodgers United

Lemacque

Badgeman
I knew him when he was the WEO on Victorious, an absolute bell*nd. He had no respect for anyone or anything, total bully, and hated by the entire SWS crew. Couple of SMO's transferred out as he was even bullying the officers. I was there when he had a go at one of the SMO's, it was not pretty, surprised it didn't get violent. Felt sorry for the guy, he transferred out a week or so later. Sadly, Dalton went outside before he could get kicked out.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
For those watching the Vigil saga, from another site I give you the ending. No need to suffer further.

Sorry to spoil it for you all. She gets fired out of the tube but manages to make it to the surface where a passing yellow helicopter notices her in the water. It flies her back to Faslane where she explains the situation to FOSM.
He authorises her to go back to the boat and gives her a letter to give to the 3 / 4 ring captain ( depending on the day ) authorising her to take command.
The yellow helicopter flies her back out in a diving suit. Meanwhile the crew members relaxing in the forends hear knocking from the fwd escape tower, opens the bottom hatch and low and behold she is there. (While in the tower waiting for the water to drain down she recalls being in the bath with her mate with no bubbles so we all get a flash)
She takes the letter to the skipper and takes command of the boat. She plots an attack on the three Russian boats and manages to sink them ( put down to hitting icebergs by MI5 ).
She then Carrie's out angles and dangles causing the following yank boat to run aground ( must be near the isle of sky ).
She then orders the boat back to Faslane. While standing on the fin going through Rhu narrows she doesn't notice Nicholas Sturgeon standing in the boat yard with a high powered rifle who gets off a lucky shot and kills her.
Sorry to spoil it for you all, but I go away on Thursday and miss the end so I have made my own ending up. Mind you it will probably be more far fetched than that.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Last night's episode worried me more than a little, in that it showed how easy it would be to get a nasty thing onto any of Pusser's run-arounds. We are/were all used the the MoD Plods checking our bags when leaving the yard, but never when we came back in, and the only time we were searched coming onto the ship was work-up, and only then if the Staff were about.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Phew, that was close.

Cheeky wee bear.
The heads getting blocked was with the boat alongside, unless Trenchant took contractors to sea with her.

I don't know why the killick on the panel got the blame for missing a course change order, that's down to ship control and the planesman. On the two boats I was panel operator on I used to deny everything ;)

Chris P

War Hero
The heads getting blocked was with the boat alongside, unless Trenchant took contractors to sea with her.

I don't know why the killick on the panel got the blame for missing a course change order, that's down to ship control and the planesman. On the two boats I was panel operator on I used to deny everything ;)
Artistic licence daarling, Hollywood goes to the UK and jions the RN.

Latest Threads