Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundodgers United

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I know the TV series 'Warship' has been mentioned recently. I'm ploughing through it and thought this one might amuse some of you. Just beware of the poor sets, poor acting etc - it was the 70s!

This one is all about submariners. The 'German' submarine looks like an old A boat - complete with deck gun!

Enjoy!

Sumo

War Hero
Keeps turning up on the Dolphin site reminding us how She was there/
don't think there is any photos of me there, unless I think some class photos were taken, and I remember being on fort block house grass, loads of us, making the shape of a Dolphin, with skid lids on, 86/87 for a photo taken buy helo, what for, no idea?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I've got the S boat one - really brilliant! Andrew and I sat chatting in the back of the gallery for ages, then he signed my picture. I also have a 'made to measure' personalised birthday picture.

1611827963650.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rodgersthecabinboy One for the Sundodgers.. Diamond Lil's 5
scouse The Jocks don't want the Sundodgers Submariners 8
scouse Might bring back some memories for the Sundodgers Submariners 2
BillyNoMates Sundodgers Sportscar. Submariners 6
scouse Might be of interest to the Sundodgers??? Submariners 0
scouse Sundodgers crash one every year !!! Submariners 16
finknottle Do any of you sundodgers know him? The Quarterdeck 36
N Sundodgers take out Dippers The Fleet Air Arm 42
M What happens to sundodgers when they get to Captain? Submariners 23
MoD_RSS Fund extended to help level-up every corner of United Kingdom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Nations Human Rights Council, 46th session: Foreign Secretary’s statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement by the Foreign Ministers of France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States of America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl exchange officer inducted into United States Space Force MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with United Nations Secretary-General: 16 February 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England and United Trust Bank launch £250m Housing Accelerator Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom and Peru hold dialogue about future of trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Public asked to take action ahead of United Nations Climate Change Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Travel bans extended as United Arab Emirates, Burundi and Rwanda added to red list to prevent spread of new variant MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of United Kingdom Head of Mission to the European Union: Lindsay Croisdale-Appleby MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom - Canada Regulatory Cooperation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Arab Emirates removed from travel corridor list MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom and Cameroon secure Economic Partnership Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom, Norway and Iceland sign trade continuity agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Seeking a deeper and broader partnership between the United Nations and African Union MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government response to judgment of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom in the matter of an application by Geraldine Finucane for Judicial Revie MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First Singapore - United Kingdom climate change bilateral dialogue MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security Minister speech to the Royal United Services Institute MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring an inclusive electoral process and a united response to humanitarian crises in Somalia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Philippines and the United Kingdom: old friends, new horizons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom and Canada announce recipient of first Media Freedom Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President-elect Biden of the United States: 10 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 36th Universal Periodic Review: UK statement on the United States MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building, sustaining and strengthening peace through the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement of the United Kingdom on the Launch of the UNTOC Review Mechanism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom and Côte d’Ivoire sign Economic Partnership Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Communiqué: Fifth Brazil-United Kingdom Strategic Dialogue MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary’s speech to United Nations General Assembly 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 28th Pontignano Conference: "United Kingdom and Italy: Together for a prosperous, safe and sustainable future" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Our fresh start means we can make all four corners of the United Kingdom stronger and more prosperous than ever before” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commemoration of the Seventy-Fifth Anniversary of the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy supports United Nations Population Fund project in Ashgabat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bill introduced to protect jobs and trade across the whole of the United Kingdom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom supports the implementation of protocols against COVID-19 in municipal markets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom-Colombia Trade Dialogue: A new relationship for a new world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom and Canada mark the one-year anniversary of the first Global Conference for Media Freedom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Nations Secretary General's report on the implementation of Resolution 73/295: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New dates agreed for COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement from the UK, Australia, Canada, and United States on Hong Kong MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting the financial health of the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Everyone in the United Kingdom with symptoms now eligible for coronavirus tests MoD News 0