Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundodgers United

Biker Buster

Lantern Swinger
Presumably there was only one there while the BBC were filming in 1983 during Ocean Safari.
Yeah probably but I was a mere pt3 forendie back then. That being said I recognised everyone on the film ...except the POMA. I have no recollection of him at all.
..and the jimmy, well, he was the one found face down in a swimming pool in Gibraltarmany years later, turns out he was fond of little boys...

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Sumo

War Hero
@SONAR-BENDER scary how many of these we were still fixing in our time?

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
@SONAR-BENDER scary how many of these we were still fixing in our time?

I'd seen that before, but read it again as it is a very interesting article.

I had one patrol with the photographic IDDs - what a pain in the arse they were! Pre sea checks involved setting them all up and presenting TASO with a pristine picture. My Chief had a piece of film with a perfect picture on, which he somehow inserted and proved to TASO the set was fine.......

I'd love to have a sound clip of 2001 on 'All' - anyone got one?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rodgersthecabinboy One for the Sundodgers.. Diamond Lil's 5
scouse The Jocks don't want the Sundodgers Submariners 8
scouse Might bring back some memories for the Sundodgers Submariners 2
BillyNoMates Sundodgers Sportscar. Submariners 6
scouse Might be of interest to the Sundodgers??? Submariners 0
scouse Sundodgers crash one every year !!! Submariners 16
finknottle Do any of you sundodgers know him? The Quarterdeck 36
N Sundodgers take out Dippers The Fleet Air Arm 42
M What happens to sundodgers when they get to Captain? Submariners 23
MoD_RSS Seeking a deeper and broader partnership between the United Nations and African Union MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government response to judgment of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom in the matter of an application by Geraldine Finucane for Judicial Revie MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First Singapore - United Kingdom climate change bilateral dialogue MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security Minister speech to the Royal United Services Institute MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring an inclusive electoral process and a united response to humanitarian crises in Somalia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Philippines and the United Kingdom: old friends, new horizons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom and Canada announce recipient of first Media Freedom Award MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President-elect Biden of the United States: 10 November 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 36th Universal Periodic Review: UK statement on the United States MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Building, sustaining and strengthening peace through the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement of the United Kingdom on the Launch of the UNTOC Review Mechanism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom and Côte d’Ivoire sign Economic Partnership Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Communiqué: Fifth Brazil-United Kingdom Strategic Dialogue MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary’s speech to United Nations General Assembly 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 28th Pontignano Conference: "United Kingdom and Italy: Together for a prosperous, safe and sustainable future" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Our fresh start means we can make all four corners of the United Kingdom stronger and more prosperous than ever before” MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commemoration of the Seventy-Fifth Anniversary of the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy supports United Nations Population Fund project in Ashgabat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bill introduced to protect jobs and trade across the whole of the United Kingdom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom supports the implementation of protocols against COVID-19 in municipal markets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom-Colombia Trade Dialogue: A new relationship for a new world MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom and Canada mark the one-year anniversary of the first Global Conference for Media Freedom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Nations Secretary General's report on the implementation of Resolution 73/295: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New dates agreed for COP26 United Nations Climate Change Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement from the UK, Australia, Canada, and United States on Hong Kong MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting the financial health of the United Nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Everyone in the United Kingdom with symptoms now eligible for coronavirus tests MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom announces two COVID-19 response services for eligible developing countries to help combat the impact of the virus on international MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leaving lockdown together: Why we are better united against coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A proud partnership, a cherished friendship – UK and Israel united for 70 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Freight transport in the context of COVID-19: joint statement by the United Kingdom, France and Ireland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Business Secretary and COP26 President, Alok Sharma's statement at the COP26 Briefing to all Member States at the United Nations, New York MoD News 0
MoD_RSS City United Academy: warning notice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom lands in Genoa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV): our latest updates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Karen Pierce appointed as Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the United States of America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Levelling up research and innovation right across the United Kingdom MoD News 0
MoD_RSS United Kingdom continues working with Guatemala on prevention and mitigation of natural disasters MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Astana FC vs Manchester United FC travel advice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint statement by the Foreign Ministers of France, Germany, United Kingdom and the EU High Representative on the JCPoA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The United Kingdom – a leader in climate protection MoD News 0