Sunday afternoon South London

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by golden_rivet, Aug 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you are at a loose end this Sunday and fancy a bit of a nosh and some real ale drop me a PM and I'll send you the details. A couple of the RR regulars have been brave enough to sign up already. No special reason just to catch up with friends and maybe make new ones ...

:eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion1: :naka: :love1: :happy1: :director2: :flower: :rendeer: :chef: :jocolor: :batman: :hippy2: :glasses7: :icescream: :relax: :party: :clown: :geek: :cheers: :dwarf: :salut:
  2. Will think of you's all . :thumright: :thumright:
  3. well I'm all packed................... will be catchin the early coach.. got a good book to read......... maybe do some sleeping too...
    lookin forward to the fun....
  4. get as much sleep as you can Josie - its washing up and mopping duty once you get here

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
  5. yes boss........................... thats why I'm bring my
  6. Sorry the thread title should read :

... Sunday afternoon in Saaaaaaaaffff London ...

:eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8: :icescream: :eek:ccasion8:

:eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion7:
  7. GR to be correct it is actually;

"... Sundee arffanoon in Saaaaaaaaffff Lunnan in it" ...

Ex-Saaaaaaaaffff Lunnan Finest Nutty
  8. well spent sunday afternoon,,, sat in goldies lovely garden drinking pims..
    eatin the most fab food that she had made herself.... then in the evening we sat on the patio... drinkin stella...........
    was a great weekend................
  9. I forgot to put loads of the food out - I got so sozzled - still eating M&S pork pies and enough bottled artichokes to sink a ship.

Anyway - it was particularly spesh cos you were there - hope you will come again next year ;)