Sunday 16th September - Portsmouth

Rosie and I ( and maybe the PO) are meeting for a drink at about 5pm. Everyone welcome - the more the merrier. I'm going to the submarine museum beforehand - you can come along if you like.

I wanted to have coffee and cakes but Rosie has persuaded me I may need something stronger after a few hours in the sub - regions. We may have something to eat too.

Cheers

GR
x

:cuddle: :eek:ccasion5: :hello2: :eek:ccasion8: :walk:

golden_rivet said:
Rosie and I ( and maybe the PO) are meeting for a drink at about 5pm. Everyone welcome - the more the merrier. I'm going to the submarine museum beforehand - you can come along if you like.

I wanted to have coffee and cakes but Rosie has persuaded me I may need something stronger after a few hours in the sub - regions. We may have something to eat too.

Cheers

GR
x

:cuddle: :eek:ccasion5: :hello2: :eek:ccasion8: :walk:
We need to take Nutty to explain what the funny bits are and give us a cribsheet on passing the Part III by correspondence course......

Always_a_Civvy said:
[

We need to take Nutty to explain what the funny bits are and give us a cribsheet on passing the Part III by correspondence course......
AAC

If we go to Chatham in October with GR they have a modern O Boat to complete your Part 3 on not an antiquated (Like Janner) A boat.

Nutty

golden_rivet said:

Cheers

GR
x
Have one for me, if I were in the area I'd gladly join you, enjoy the submarine museum, we did that last year and had an old Chief Stoker as our guide, great bloke!

Nutty said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
AAC

If we go to Chatham in October with GR they have a modern O Boat to complete your Part 3 on not an antiquated (Like Janner) A boat.

Nutty
Sounds fun Nutty. Can we take Janner along as I'm concerned that his pride has been severely deflated by being referred to as antiquated as an A Boat. Very mature (like decent Stilton or a good Port) indeed, but antiquated? :nemo:

AAC.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nutty said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
[

AAC

Nutty
Quiet at the back, Boy :afro: