Sunday 16th September - Portsmouth

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by golden_rivet, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rosie and I ( and maybe the PO) are meeting for a drink at about 5pm. Everyone welcome - the more the merrier. I'm going to the submarine museum beforehand - you can come along if you like.

I wanted to have coffee and cakes but Rosie has persuaded me I may need something stronger after a few hours in the sub - regions. We may have something to eat too.

:cuddle: :eek:ccasion5: :hello2: :eek:ccasion8: :walk:
  2. can meet you in gosport by sub museum if you want hun?
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Have a Guinness for me - I'll be chillin' like a villain on the beach... :cool:
  4. We need to take Nutty to explain what the funny bits are and give us a cribsheet on passing the Part III by correspondence course......
  5. Have to travel back to London Sunday so it will only be a quick drink, meal whatever ... any suggestions for venues?

6. AAC

If we go to Chatham in October with GR they have a modern O Boat to complete your Part 3 on not an antiquated (Like Janner) A boat.

7. Have one for me, if I were in the area I'd gladly join you, enjoy the submarine museum, we did that last year and had an old Chief Stoker as our guide, great bloke!
  8. Sounds fun Nutty. Can we take Janner along as I'm concerned that his pride has been severely deflated by being referred to as antiquated as an A Boat. Very mature (like decent Stilton or a good Port) indeed, but antiquated? :nemo:

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Quiet at the back, Boy :afro:
  10. :nemo:
  11. 20ish? I have not been 20ish for some time TS, but thank you anyway.

Unless you meant you saw the Po stoker and GR having a snog whilst I was in the ladies?
  12. Clio in the enterance? OOPS!! SORRY :oops:
  13. Nah Rosy - he saw the two girls when he checked out his lippy in the rear view mirror - lol