Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in boot

#2
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

"The squaddie sparked a massive security alert after whisking the girl - who he's thought to have picked up on a night out - back to the Faslane Naval base on the Clyde. "

I know it's the Sun, but someone ought to educate them.
 
#4
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

It must be true, 'a source' told them.

I never read the sun cos it's full of shite but do they always put reminders of what a great job they do? " last month we told you..." and "previously on The sun..."

Things were helped there by the comments at the bottom, especially BFPO.
 
#5
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

Crabman said:
"The squaddie sparked a massive security alert after whisking the girl - who he's thought to have picked up on a night out - back to the Faslane Naval base on the Clyde. "

I know it's the Sun, but someone ought to educate them.
It seems the difference is also lost on the readers... BFPO commented:

Whats the big deal about smuggling a woman onto an army camp.It happens in every army camp all over the world.
 
#7
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

:lol: This lad deserves a commendation for trying. When we were based in N Ireland during Op Banner, never a week went by without ladies being brought back to base for some sexercise. Local lads - RIrish, on gate duties, use to laugh at some of the munters we brought back. Accom block was sometimes more like a scene from a porn film - bare arsses of booties in rooms, pumping away at ladies they had picked up that evening. Then the early morning scramble to get them back out again. Fantastic times. :D
 

icantfly

Lantern Swinger
#8
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

I love some of the comments in the article though..

Just days earlier we revealed two Navy personnel had been detained by military police amid claims an air rifle had been fired at workmen from a housing block window.

If it was the booties, they'd have hit their target :D

In December three Marines were arrested over claims they tried to steal an MoD cop's gun during a mass brawl.

Now I'd have paid good money to see that one.. :lol:
 

instinct

Lantern Swinger
#11
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

Was in faslane this weekend and was told that the Booties there are all bored out of there minds guarding coulport and want nothing more than to get to a Commando.
 
#12
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

instinct said:
Was in faslane this weekend and was told that the Booties there are all bored out of there minds guarding coulport and want nothing more than to get to a Commando.
Why, has the commando upset them??
 
#13
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

Any other bootnecks on this forum, got any confessions of smuggling girls into bases and doing the deed? What bases and how it was done? Come on, there must be plenty of cracking stories!!
 

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#14
Not RM, but there was a row in Scotland about 1962 re a Supplementary List midshipman in a coastal minesweeper keeping a woman in the ship's boat. Also in 1964 a Jaunty CM'd in Simonstown for taking a tart down to his cabin in Rio de Janeiro. Seven charges of which the seventh: 'Having a woman in his bunk without reasonable excuse'.
 

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Moderator
#15
RMmad said:
:lol: This lad deserves a commendation for trying. When we were based in N Ireland during Op Banner, never a week went by without ladies being brought back to base for some sexercise. Local lads - RIrish, on gate duties, use to laugh at some of the munters we brought back. Accom block was sometimes more like a scene from a porn film - bare arsses of booties in rooms, pumping away at ladies they had picked up that evening. Then the early morning scramble to get them back out again. Fantastic times. :D
RMmad said:
Any other bootnecks on this forum, got any confessions of smuggling girls into bases and doing the deed? What bases and how it was done? Come on, there must be plenty of cracking stories!!
Interesting to note exactly the same two posts on the Sun website, Readers comments section, this thread and on the RM Forum (binned). If one didn't know better, one would think it was a journo seeking an easy story. :wink:

Seaweed said:
Seven charges of which the seventh: 'Having a woman in his bunk without reasonable excuse'.
One wonders whether "nefarious intent" would have been accepted as an 'excuse' or construed as a 'reason'.
 

Rigsby

Lantern Swinger
#16
Re: Sun: "Nukey Alert" Royal smuggles woman into Faslane in

before the days of MOD Plod we would provide our own 'security' at main gate and elsewhere - east of Coulport (you work it out).
Getting 'gronks' in wasn't a problem. getting them out was!
i was just out of training at the time and spent most of my weekends queueing in the galley to ferry back food for them.
there was a dorris called the 'Brechin Bike' (oops that's given it away) who would just work her way through the whole grot over the course of a weekend
what a girl
wonder where she is now?
probably married some plums rating
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
dondon Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top