Sun: "England v Argentina ... We Bring On The Sub"

Loved the Sun's drawing of the boat. It seems Tomahawk is now launched from the reactor compartment. Own up, which one of you Cat As gets to press the button?

G

guestm

3,821 posts? If you stop spinning shit dits and writing gash posts you might lose your virginity sometime.
Well, that's me put in my place with some of the most cutting repartee this forum has ever seen. To think, my weekend duty has been ruined by the wit of someone who has to march his mattress over to station stores for a replacement 3 times a week.

Anyway, for future reference here are the bottom 4 places of the entire league table of retorts:

1948473284625 Virginity based insults
1948473284626 "shut up"
1948473284627 "Whatever"
1948473284628 Mother based insults

With that in mind: Your mum.

Can't you buggers play nicely? :grin: I think Patrick is implying that the deployment will highten tensions. Well it probably will but s**t happens. SSNs are always controversial but maybe we don't have enough DD/FFs to go round anymore?

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time a SSN has deployed South without MPA (not Mount Pleasant Airport) cover?

How do we know it's actually going South? Could this not be some Tory party HQ sabre rattling, 'aren't we strong and full of leadership' rhetoric?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
dondon Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0