Sun: "England v Argentina ... We Bring On The Sub"

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by soleil, May 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is how it starts..
  2. This is how what starts?
  3. I love how thick you are, it's almost endearing.
  4. Loved the Sun's drawing of the boat. It seems Tomahawk is now launched from the reactor compartment. Own up, which one of you Cat As gets to press the button?
  5. 3,821 posts? If you stop spinning shit dits and writing gash posts you might lose your virginity sometime.
  6. Well, that's me put in my place with some of the most cutting repartee this forum has ever seen. To think, my weekend duty has been ruined by the wit of someone who has to march his mattress over to station stores for a replacement 3 times a week.

Anyway, for future reference here are the bottom 4 places of the entire league table of retorts:

1948473284625 Virginity based insults
    1948473284626 "shut up"
    1948473284627 "Whatever"
    1948473284628 Mother based insults

With that in mind: Your mum.
  7. F*ck the number of MLP's posts - you haven't answered the question yet!
  8. That may just possibly be because a question has not been asked.
  9. NA4KFP asked Paddy what he meant by "This is how it starts.."

10. [​IMG] Originally Posted by Patrick [​IMG]
    This is how it starts..

This is how what starts?

Think that Not a 4 knot etc posed the question to Patrick. In anticipation of a reply perhaps
  11. Have you read the 2nd and 3rd posts on this thread - no, thought not!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

I think a shitty Andy McTab book 'started this way', wasn't as interesting as this thread though
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  13. Yeah, fair one. I fucked up. Sorry.

(I was seriously hung over though, but don't tell anyone, OK?)
  14. Can't you buggers play nicely? :grin: I think Patrick is implying that the deployment will highten tensions. Well it probably will but s**t happens. SSNs are always controversial but maybe we don't have enough DD/FFs to go round anymore?

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time a SSN has deployed South without MPA (not Mount Pleasant Airport) cover?
  15. How do we know it's actually going South? Could this not be some Tory party HQ sabre rattling, 'aren't we strong and full of leadership' rhetoric?
  16. All we actually know is that it's been to Simonstown for a "jolly", SCEPTRE did likewise a couple of years ago - was it a big deal then? Nice of the Sun/ Mail to do our "PSYOPS" though!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I observer that the Daily Mail haven't posted my question. Hmmm, are they pandering to the Tory's?
  18. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Maybe you should give Mulder and Scully a call. This definitely needs investigating.
    • Like Like x 1