Sun: "DeepTrouble - Scandal-hit Nuclear Sub Sees A Quarter Of Its Crew Catch Coronavirus After Sailors Breached Rules To Go Boozing"

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:

• used fairly, lawfully and transparently
  • used for specified, explicit purposes
  • used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
  • accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
  • kept for no longer than is necessary
  • handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage
I am conversant with GDPR, if you bothered to read my post you would see I have to abide by the rules on a daily basis (I even had to do an online exam on it) however nowhere on this thread has there been a breach of GDPR that I can see.

Maybe you can cut and paste something relevant?
Just a suggestion.

Before nudging the thread towards the track once intended, herewith an acceptance of my responsibility for pulling at least one leg of @robert2's curiously twisted knickers.

It is regretted that awkward twisting action revealed an unhealthy glimpse of what lay beneath the breeks, breeches or breaches of Norman's GDPR hand-embroidered dung hampers.

Norra pretty sight...

Alfacharlie

War Hero
The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:

• used fairly, lawfully and transparently
  • used for specified, explicit purposes
  • used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited to only what is necessary
  • accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
  • kept for no longer than is necessary
  • handled in a way that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unlawful or unauthorised processing, access, loss, destruction or damage
What a ******.

That is all...

crash_evans

War Hero
[mention]robert2 [/mention]
I’m curious. I use this as a divisional joining chat ice breaker. I thought it might be useful for us to get to know you, as we’ve only just met.

If you were an inch into your Mum and your Dad was an inch into you. Which way would you push?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
Daily Wail in full flow again, glad to see even officers participate in the time honoured routine of big eats back on board, not sure about bbq chicken though, makes me crave another beer.....

Most annoying is regular reference to The HMS....