Summer Pants?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by bigbaddog, Apr 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, the weathers improving - so whats your preference in under-crackers for the coming months?

A. Sticking to Boxer Shorts?
    B. One size too small Y-fronts?
    C. Going Commando? (If you're not familiar with this term:)
  2. Boxers still, just stop tucking the vest into them!
  3. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

boxers - although may move from clingy sort to cotton.

And while we are talking of pants - anyone tried those ones you get issued for Op Tours....
  4. Commando! Well? Your always telling us women too!! :twisted:
  5. Boxers. I cant be going commando anymore. Anyway seeing all those nice nurses like pinta gives me a trouser crane therefore it makes it even more obvious.

P.S. Phot please pinta :lol:

6. silverfox

Don't..... combats are rubbish at concealing a stiffy
  7. What a delightful conversation this is!

And Nutty you really should learn to keep your trouser cranes to yourself, you are oversharing!
  8. Nutty, you need to check out the photo gallaries for a pic or cheat and click here :
  9. silverfox

10. OI you........... i did not start a fight.... (well not yet any way).... i made a simple statement.......... :twisted: :twisted:
  11. i'm sticking to boxers
  12. silverfox

Sorry Josie - couldn't resist it..... :twisted:

Anyway - back to the subject - are you a shorts girl?
  13. I always thought going commando meant joining the booties, or similar... obviously not! :oops: :D :D :D

I'll stick to conventional underpants thanks, though maybe a G-String if it get exceptionally hot. As for going commando... erm, well as I wear incontinence pads that might be a slight problem! (Advancing years you know)... :oops: :lol:

Why would anyone want to wear boxers... I thought these were like Pussers underpants - to be avoided at ALL costs!!!
  14. oooooo heheheheeh wouldent you like to know....
  15. silverfox

well apart from the obvious reply of 'if I didn't I wouldn't have asked' I'm a bit stumped.

Mind you could be pefectly safe - was walking behind a real cutie from the Embassy Protection team and instead of admiring her perfect little backside encased in some very fetching low waist combats, I found my eyes drawn to her Sig in the holster over her upper right bum cheek...... gun gay?
  16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Seeing as I spend most of the summer bimbling around one outside venue to another I guess I'll just wear what's clean....strange thing is there's 3 of us that stay out all summer and I always end up with different cacks than I went away with :oops:
  17. OK Blobs!! There was absolutely no reason why that information needed to be made public!!! :(
  18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Your right Pinta...they'll probably want their pants back now.....
  19. LOL. Ahhh sorry Blobs...dhoby duty???? xx
  20. Can I have mine back Blobs, they are the thongs, with the pink fluffy bit at the front !!!!!!