Summer Pants?

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
boxers - although may move from clingy sort to cotton.

And while we are talking of pants - anyone tried those ones you get issued for Op Tours....

nutty_bag

War Hero
aussiepint said:
Commando! Well? Your always telling us women too!! :twisted:
Boxers. I cant be going commando anymore. Anyway seeing all those nice nurses like pinta gives me a trouser crane therefore it makes it even more obvious.

P.S. Phot please pinta :lol:

NB

What a delightful conversation this is!

And Nutty you really should learn to keep your trouser cranes to yourself, you are oversharing!

ukdaytona

War Hero

josiecats

War Hero

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Sorry Josie - couldn't resist it..... :twisted:

Anyway - back to the subject - are you a shorts girl?

I always thought going commando meant joining the booties, or similar... obviously not! :oops: :D :D :D

I'll stick to conventional underpants thanks, though maybe a G-String if it get exceptionally hot. As for going commando... erm, well as I wear incontinence pads that might be a slight problem! (Advancing years you know)... :oops: :lol:

Why would anyone want to wear boxers... I thought these were like Pussers underpants - to be avoided at ALL costs!!!

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
well apart from the obvious reply of 'if I didn't I wouldn't have asked' I'm a bit stumped.

Mind you could be pefectly safe - was walking behind a real cutie from the Embassy Protection team and instead of admiring her perfect little backside encased in some very fetching low waist combats, I found my eyes drawn to her Sig in the holster over her upper right bum cheek...... gun gay?

wet_blobby

War Hero
Seeing as I spend most of the summer bimbling around one outside venue to another I guess I'll just wear what's clean....strange thing is there's 3 of us that stay out all summer and I always end up with different cacks than I went away with :oops:

wet_blobby said:
Seeing as I spend most of the summer bimbling around one outside venue to another I guess I'll just wear what's clean....strange thing is there's 3 of us that stay out all summer and I always end up with different cacks than I went away with :oops:
Can I have mine back Blobs, they are the thongs, with the pink fluffy bit at the front !!!!!!