Summer Pants?

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
boxers - although may move from clingy sort to cotton.

And while we are talking of pants - anyone tried those ones you get issued for Op Tours....

aussiepint said:
Commando! Well? Your always telling us women too!! :twisted:
Boxers. I cant be going commando anymore. Anyway seeing all those nice nurses like pinta gives me a trouser crane therefore it makes it even more obvious.

P.S. Phot please pinta :lol:

NB

I always thought going commando meant joining the booties, or similar... obviously not! :oops: :D :D :D

I'll stick to conventional underpants thanks, though maybe a G-String if it get exceptionally hot. As for going commando... erm, well as I wear incontinence pads that might be a slight problem! (Advancing years you know)... :oops: :lol:

Why would anyone want to wear boxers... I thought these were like Pussers underpants - to be avoided at ALL costs!!!

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
well apart from the obvious reply of 'if I didn't I wouldn't have asked' I'm a bit stumped.

Mind you could be pefectly safe - was walking behind a real cutie from the Embassy Protection team and instead of admiring her perfect little backside encased in some very fetching low waist combats, I found my eyes drawn to her Sig in the holster over her upper right bum cheek...... gun gay?

wet_blobby

War Hero
Seeing as I spend most of the summer bimbling around one outside venue to another I guess I'll just wear what's clean....strange thing is there's 3 of us that stay out all summer and I always end up with different cacks than I went away with :oops:

wet_blobby said:
Seeing as I spend most of the summer bimbling around one outside venue to another I guess I'll just wear what's clean....strange thing is there's 3 of us that stay out all summer and I always end up with different cacks than I went away with :oops:
Can I have mine back Blobs, they are the thongs, with the pink fluffy bit at the front !!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MasterChief Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 17
D Social & Reunions 4
C SCC and URNU 26