Summer leave

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Zoidberg, Feb 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just having a look at something online, am I right in thinking summer leave finishes before the 12th of September?
  2. depends...
  3. Does HMS Sultan reopen before the 12th?
  4. Why are you interested Tim???? Wont you have passed out by then?? and be on your first Far East Commission :lol: :lol:
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Zzzzberk: Can I suggest you do the following evolutions first before you start fretting your tiny little mind about such things, like Summer Leave:

a. Join up.
    b. Pass out.
    c. Stop wasting our time and yours by making pointless comments to increase your post count?!

6. Yeovilton is the 6 Aug – 31 Aug 2010
  7. Piss off
  8. I think its you who needs to do that mong face.
  9. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Can I be the first to open the book on when Zoidberg fails Raleigh?

My money is on "first week"...
  10. I post this once and once only

Raleigh summer leave is 6th Aug to 6th Sept, I'm not sure about your DUDT date though.
  11. I'll get my soon-to-be-erstwhile colleagues to keep us informed Wrecker. Watch this space :thumbleft:
  12. What odds are you giving for week 9?
  13. Gosh - I think I may overlap. I'm off on Sunday, so I'll be 5 weeks in when he arrives. I wonder if I'll be able to spot him in a crowd?
  14. It's not likely.
  15. The instructors will turn up and laugh him out of Raleigh.
  16. you will spot him by his "tick tocking" marching style.
  17. And dribble on his 8's.
  18. That's hardly going to make him stand out.
  19. will do on the passing out parade.
  20. hello all, a random one that relates to 'summer leave' that i hope someone can answer.. I should be doing my phase 2 training over the summer leave period.. my question is does HMS collingwood also close to recruits over this period?! will i get a nice month off? and would i be fully paid?

Many thanks, fish