Summer leave

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Zzzzberk: Can I suggest you do the following evolutions first before you start fretting your tiny little mind about such things, like Summer Leave:

a. Join up.
b. Pass out.
c. Stop wasting our time and yours by making pointless comments to increase your post count?!

:shock:

sgtpepperband said:
Zzzzberk: Can I suggest you do the following evolutions first before you start fretting your tiny little mind about such things, like Summer Leave:

a. Join up.
b. Pass out.
c. Stop wasting our time and yours by making pointless comments to increase your post count?!

Piss off

Zoidberg said:
sgtpepperband said:

a. Join up.
b. Pass out.

Piss off
I think its you who needs to do that mong face.

Gosh - I think I may overlap. I'm off on Sunday, so I'll be 5 weeks in when he arrives. I wonder if I'll be able to spot him in a crowd?

hello all, a random one that relates to 'summer leave' that i hope someone can answer.. I should be doing my phase 2 training over the summer leave period.. my question is does HMS collingwood also close to recruits over this period?! will i get a nice month off? and would i be fully paid?

Many thanks, fish