Summer Leave 2013 - HMS Raleigh

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Are you 100% sure about that?

Sent from my C6603 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app
The simple fact is that training establishments usually have individual fixed leave dates, but...don't assume your phase two training establishment will have the same dates & in all events, if you have a start date to join, it can change and you are still advised to insure against cancellation in case the security status changes which could result in phased leave rather than block leave.

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
1 August - 1 September

Yes we are 100% sure.

Admittedly I wouldn't trust Wrecks much of the time but he is right on this occasion.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Just to add, for those planning their holidays before they even join...Don't book any outward flights the day you go on leave, nor return flights the day before you're due to rejoin Raleigh. Remember also, you need to inform your Divisional staff to ensure you are contactable during leave (Before anyone thinks "Oh yeah, Really?" - I had a phonecall once telling me to stay on leave an extra week as a course start date had been put back due to illness). The service also gets a bit twitchy if you intend holidaying in countries the FO advise against.

alexissonice

Badgeman
Does this leave period still apply to p2 training. I should pass out of a Raleigh early July..will that mean after a few weeks at collingwood there will be a leave period?

alexissonice

Badgeman
Just read ninjas comment that leave periods are different for the training establishments. Any body know collingwoods summer leave period this year. I ain't got nothing planned , just curious.

Latest Threads