Summer Leave 2013 - HMS Raleigh

tanter

Badgeman
Does anyone know when leave is at HMS Raleigh for this summer? The parents want to book a holiday for the family, and the mother is pestering me for dates.

sjgibbons

Midshipman
Easter 23 Mar - 8 April 2013
Summer 10 Aug - 1st Sept 2013

As always dates liable to change due to security status. Anyone booking holidays must buy cancellation insurance.

Hope this helps

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Drakey

War Hero
Easter 23 Mar - 8 April 2013Summer 10 Aug - 1st Sept 2013 As always dates liable to change due to security status. Anyone booking holidays must buy cancellation insurance.Hope this helpsPosted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
SJG. Wrong information. Summer leave for Raleigh this year is, 2 Aug - 2 Sep.

Rumrat

War Hero
A months summer leave, when i was there in the 70's (as an instructor) we only got 3 weeks. You OD's are spoilt these days

Come on black cat come to daddy.
When I was there as a suppressed, overworked underpaid "volunteer" in the '60s we got two weeks you spoilt bastard.
Fifteen two that ******.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I'll be the knob 'cos when I was at Ganges we didn't get ANY summer leave :( Joining up in November had nuffink to do with it!!

Rumrat

War Hero
Wot's leave ????

Leave is what you are on at present. Occasionally you have to do a task that's called work.
There try saying it W-O-R-K it isn't hard to say, but when it comes to doing it,..oh dear wrecks.
Now take a deep breath and hold it.
I'll tell you when to carry on.
Off to Canada then.

gregleeds

Badgeman
I heard somewhere that if you want to leave the country during the leave period (from phase 1 training at Raleigh) you need permission and confirmation. Is this true and from whom should I obtain this?

scouse

War Hero
I heard somewhere that if you want to leave the country during the leave period (from phase 1 training at Raleigh) you need permission and confirmation. Is this true and from whom should I obtain this?
yep you will need to get in touch with the King of Dumnonia, Before going on leave!!!!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

Yes it's true, the UPO holds a list of naughty countries you can't go to, request is via your divisional officer.

Latest Threads