Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sultan summer leave 2013

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
Hi,

I did a search and seemed to be 7th aug but that was 2010.

I'm passing out on the 5th July and then to sultan for AET phase two.

Anyone one the summer leave dates for this yr that I'll get?

Cheers

Andy

AAF

War Hero
Hi,

I did a search and seemed to be 7th aug but that was 2010.

I'm passing out on the 5th July and then to sultan for AET phase two.

Anyone one the summer leave dates for this yr that I'll get?

Cheers

Andy

Use the search function Andy, your query has been answered already this year.

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
I have been searching but stuck on my iPhone and can't seem to find a definite date, been asking people here at Raleigh too but I have got a few answers,

7th of aug for 3 weeks seems to be the best bet...?

Cheers

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
It's probably the same as Raleigh seeing as they're both Phase 2 establishments, do you know anyone at Raleigh ;)

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Fantastic. With the all new all singing and dancing MOD powers of destruction and awesomeness deployed it looks like 'we few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers' shall be getting plenty of targets of opportunity.

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
So anything constructive? Lol

What's the number for who I would ask in sultan? I've asked a few PO's ect here at raleigh and I get different answers....

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Ring up the specific Branch Training School where you will be doing your Phase 2 and ask to speak to a writer/admin bod, they will know.

Ask your Divisional Instructor or wait for your Phase 2 brief. I am sure you are not the only AET in your entry and will not be the only one who wants to know the leave dates for Sultan.

Zoidberg

War Hero
So anything constructive? Lol

What's the number for who I would ask in sultan? I've asked a few PO's ect here at raleigh and I get different answers....

Why not wait until the chief comes to Raleigh to give you a brief about sultan? I presume they still do that.

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
Cheers guys, will ring that number, I just need to find out ASAP so my partner can book annual leave the same as its first come first serve.
Cheers will post it up when I find out!

tried DO.

Zoidberg

War Hero
If its that desperate, do a forum search for 'mod telephone exchange' and you should probably find the number. Ring them and ask to be connected to the exec or reg office (not sure what its listed as) at either 764 squadron or initial training group at sultan. The people in the office should be able to help

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If its that desperate, do a forum search for 'mod telephone exchange' and you should probably find the number. Ring them and ask to be connected to the exec or reg office (not sure what its listed as) at either 764 squadron or initial training group at sultan. The people in the office should be able to help

Not on a Sunday, they won't. Regulators - and even Writers - deserve time off at weekends, you know... :shock:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil HMS Sultan Summer Show 2013 - Saturday/Sunday 15th/16th June 2013 Bases / Shore Est 13
soleil HMS Sultan Summer Show 2012 - 16th/17th June 2012 Bases / Shore Est 4
soleil HMS Sultan - Summer Show - 19th/20th June 2010 Bases / Shore Est 4
BusterQuin Sultan Summer Show Social & Reunions 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Sultan of Oman: 24 November 2020 MoD News 0
J Hms sultan start dates 2021 Joining the Royal Navy 3
soleil P. News: "Royal Navy's HMS Sultan Forced To Cancel Popular Fireworks Due To Covid-19" Bases / Shore Est 4
N HMS Sultan Simulator training Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J What happens after HMS sultan and where are you based Joining the Royal Navy 22
MoD_RSS UK statement in response to the Head of the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan MoD News 0
R Phase 2 training at HMS Sultan Joining the Royal Navy 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with His Majesty the Sultan of Brunei: 4 February 2020 MoD News 0
soleil FB: HMS Sultan: "It's An Air Engineering First For Accelerated Apprentices" Bases / Shore Est 6
MoD_RSS PM travels to Oman following the death of Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK flags to fly at half mast for the death of Sultan Qaboos of Oman MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM statement on the death of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said, Sultan of Oman MoD News 0
Asasioun What next... (post Sultan) Submariners 8
soleil Navy News (FB): HMS Sultan - Charity Moustache Growing Event Bases / Shore Est 7
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan al-Nahyan: 9 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan: Ambassador's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan: Ambassador's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Queen’s birthday celebration 2019 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan: Mike Gifford's speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Office Minister Sir Alan Duncan visits Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Office Minister Sir Alan Duncan visits Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp HMS SULTAN CLOSURE Bases / Shore Est 0
Z Hms sultan and august break Joining the Royal Navy 5
P HMS Sultan bike storage Health & Fitness 0
S HMS Sultan Phase 2 - ETME Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
J HMS Sultan Holiday? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
J Adding to Sultan’s LH’s Mess Submariners 5
L HMS Sultan AET Training/ Leading Hand Fast Track Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
D Phase 2 Sultan Kit Joining the Royal Navy 25
MoD_RSS Press release: PM call with Sultan Qaboos of Oman: 6 July 2017 MoD News 0
Tomahawk HMS Sultan to be closed, HMNB Devonport to be Amphib super-centre Current Affairs 23
Walter_white HMS SULTAN - Hours and weekends Joining the Royal Navy 23
Walter_white Between HMS Raleigh and HMS Sultan- what happens? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 55
S Memories of HMS Sultan Killicks course 1969 Bases / Shore Est 9
E Sultan Standing orders - alcohol - Phase 2 trainees Bloody Computers 23
S HMS Sultan phase 2 training Miscellaneous 9
Ash Rich Magnum Trainers at Sultan? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Press release: PM call with His Majesty the Sultan of Oman: 15 July 2015 MoD News 0
cheesybeans17 Learning to drive at HMS Sultan Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS Press release: PM call with Sultan Qaboos of Oman, 3 April 2015 MoD News 1
J Phase 2 passing out HMS Sultan. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
MoD_RSS Press release: PM meeting with the Sultan of Brunei: February 2015 MoD News 0
Y HMS Sultan Easter Holiday? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
77DEEPS77 Starting in JUNE, anyone? HMS sultan RFA 20
2LI Phase two at HMS Sultan The Quarterdeck 4
J Accommodation near to HMS Sultan. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
B HMS Sultan RFA 6