Sultan summer leave 2013

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by andy198712, May 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I did a search and seemed to be 7th aug but that was 2010.

I'm passing out on the 5th July and then to sultan for AET phase two.

Anyone one the summer leave dates for this yr that I'll get?

Cheers

Andy

2. AAF

AAF Badgeman

Use the search function Andy, your query has been answered already this year.

3. I have been searching but stuck on my iPhone and can't seem to find a definite date, been asking people here at Raleigh too but I have got a few answers,

7th of aug for 3 weeks seems to be the best bet...?

Cheers

4. I can't tell you because it's a secret and someone might be watching what I'm posting...Sssssssssh!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pink or red folder right? ;)

6. The other one...

7. It's probably the same as Raleigh seeing as they're both Phase 2 establishments, do you know anyone at Raleigh ;)

8. Do Raleigh not get 4 weeks for summer? Or am I wrong again?

9. 'Kin 'ell is it return of the dullards week?
    (Not you OP)

10. Yes. Yes it is.

11. Fantastic. With the all new all singing and dancing MOD powers of destruction and awesomeness deployed it looks like 'we few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers' shall be getting plenty of targets of opportunity.

12. So anything constructive? Lol

What's the number for who I would ask in sultan? I've asked a few PO's ect here at raleigh and I get different answers....

13. Ring up the specific Branch Training School where you will be doing your Phase 2 and ask to speak to a writer/admin bod, they will know.

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Yes, well done for making it....... :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ask your Divisional Instructor or wait for your Phase 2 brief. I am sure you are not the only AET in your entry and will not be the only one who wants to know the leave dates for Sultan.

16. As per the new rools and regs check your PMs for some Anglo Saxon. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Why not wait until the chief comes to Raleigh to give you a brief about sultan? I presume they still do that.

18. Cheers guys, will ring that number, I just need to find out ASAP so my partner can book annual leave the same as its first come first serve.
    Cheers will post it up when I find out!

tried DO.

19. If its that desperate, do a forum search for 'mod telephone exchange' and you should probably find the number. Ring them and ask to be connected to the exec or reg office (not sure what its listed as) at either 764 squadron or initial training group at sultan. The people in the office should be able to help

20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not on a Sunday, they won't. Regulators - and even Writers - deserve time off at weekends, you know... :shock: