Sultan summer leave 2013

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
Hi,

I did a search and seemed to be 7th aug but that was 2010.

I'm passing out on the 5th July and then to sultan for AET phase two.

Anyone one the summer leave dates for this yr that I'll get?

Cheers

Andy

AAF

War Hero
Hi,

I did a search and seemed to be 7th aug but that was 2010.

I'm passing out on the 5th July and then to sultan for AET phase two.

Anyone one the summer leave dates for this yr that I'll get?

Cheers

Andy
Use the search function Andy, your query has been answered already this year.

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
I have been searching but stuck on my iPhone and can't seem to find a definite date, been asking people here at Raleigh too but I have got a few answers,

7th of aug for 3 weeks seems to be the best bet...?

Cheers

Fantastic. With the all new all singing and dancing MOD powers of destruction and awesomeness deployed it looks like 'we few, we happy few, we Band of Brothers' shall be getting plenty of targets of opportunity.

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
So anything constructive? Lol

What's the number for who I would ask in sultan? I've asked a few PO's ect here at raleigh and I get different answers....

Ask your Divisional Instructor or wait for your Phase 2 brief. I am sure you are not the only AET in your entry and will not be the only one who wants to know the leave dates for Sultan.

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
Cheers guys, will ring that number, I just need to find out ASAP so my partner can book annual leave the same as its first come first serve.
Cheers will post it up when I find out!

tried DO.

If its that desperate, do a forum search for 'mod telephone exchange' and you should probably find the number. Ring them and ask to be connected to the exec or reg office (not sure what its listed as) at either 764 squadron or initial training group at sultan. The people in the office should be able to help

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If its that desperate, do a forum search for 'mod telephone exchange' and you should probably find the number. Ring them and ask to be connected to the exec or reg office (not sure what its listed as) at either 764 squadron or initial training group at sultan. The people in the office should be able to help
Not on a Sunday, they won't. Regulators - and even Writers - deserve time off at weekends, you know... :shock: