Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Sultan leave?

andy198712

Lantern Swinger
Hiya.

starting my basic at the end of april and then on to Sultan, do you get much chance for leave at Sultan?

i ask as i live down in cornwall and wondering wether to re tax, mot and insure my bike so i can pop home to see the woman and kids ect or if you dont get chance of leave then i wont bother till after i get back down here...

All the best

Andy

Hiya.

starting my basic at the end of april and then on to Sultan, do you get much chance for leave at Sultan?

i ask as i live down in cornwall and wondering wether to re tax, mot and insure my bike so i can pop home to see the woman and kids ect or if you dont get chance of leave then i wont bother till after i get back down here...

All the best

Andy

i think your course last for about 20 weeks at sultan. any major leave period and bank holiday will be covered, plus every weekend unless you are duty, required onboard (read discipline) or taking part in training, there are 1 or 2 weekends that you stay to do activities, but apart from that, 3.25pm friday, until 0745 monday is yours!!!

Cheers guys that cool, i'll be there as AET so unsure if what duties they get yet.... time will tell!

Thanks shazam thats a great help :)

Latest Threads