Sultan 9th-11th March

Is anyone else attending the Sultan POC Eng acquaint on these dates? The programme looks interesting. I'm also looking forward to spending my first night on a warship!

TimeToJoinUp said:
Is anyone else attending the Sultan POC Eng acquaint on these dates? The programme looks interesting. I'm also looking forward to spending my first night on a warship!
Sultan is not a warship, but a concrete class destroyer.

rosinacarley said:
OK don't get too excited, the food in EXCELLENT is beyond shite.
I used to be a reserve pongo, I'll eat pretty much anything. Our chefs are dedicated to the art of taking perfectly good food and turning it into shit. I guess it just saves our bodies the bother of doing it!

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Been a while since I've been to Excellent, does it still have those sh*tty old accom blocks. It was a hole when I done leadership & November ceremonies.

Drakey said:
TimeToJoinUp said:
Sultan is not a warship, but a concrete class destroyer.
The term is/was....'Stone Frigate'..IIRC

witsend said:
Been a while since I've been to Excellent, does it still have those sh*tty old accom blocks. It was a hole when I done leadership & November ceremonies.
They knocked them down, it is now a car park. I was saddened by this as the first time I snogged the PO Stoker was against the electrical cupboard in A block! :oops:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
rosinacarley said:
witsend said:
They knocked them down, it is now a car park. I was saddened by this as the first time I snogged the PO Stoker was against the electrical cupboard in A block! :oops:

Half a dit :angry7:

Can I find the rest of it at razzle dot com? :downtown:

'timetojoinup', I will be there. Got a nightmare trip down from Aberdeen via Southampton on the red eye, then about a 4 hour wait at Portsmouth Rail Station until pick up.
What part of the country are you coming from? Send me a pm if you too have some hours to kill at Portsmouth.