Sultan 9th-11th March

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by TimeToJoinUp, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone else attending the Sultan POC Eng acquaint on these dates? The programme looks interesting. I'm also looking forward to spending my first night on a warship!

2. PM Thingy, I think he is going too

3. I've been lurking long enough to know that he is not - or rather, if he is, I am not. :p

4. Drat,another friendship ruined at birth

5. Sultan is not a warship, but a concrete class destroyer.

6. OMG Thingy would not know which way to turn - all those Stokers in one place!

7. We are staying on the Bristol! :D

8. OK don't get too excited, the food in EXCELLENT is beyond shite.

9. Don't expect too much

10. I used to be a reserve pongo, I'll eat pretty much anything. Our chefs are dedicated to the art of taking perfectly good food and turning it into shit. I guess it just saves our bodies the bother of doing it!

11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Been a while since I've been to Excellent, does it still have those sh*tty old accom blocks. It was a hole when I done leadership & November ceremonies.

12. The term is/was....'Stone Frigate'..IIRC

13. They knocked them down, it is now a car park. I was saddened by this as the first time I snogged the PO Stoker was against the electrical cupboard in A block! :oops:

14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Half a dit :angry7:

Can I find the rest of it at razzle dot com? :downtown:

15. 'timetojoinup', I will be there. Got a nightmare trip down from Aberdeen via Southampton on the red eye, then about a 4 hour wait at Portsmouth Rail Station until pick up.
    What part of the country are you coming from? Send me a pm if you too have some hours to kill at Portsmouth.