Suggestions and Ideas please!

D

Deleted 7

Right, this place needs a kick; I’ll put it to you for suggestions;

What would you like to see within this board?

Please post your thoughts and suggestions here on how we can make this place a bit more informative and welcoming :wink:

Jenny
xxxx

simon

Midshipman
Jenny_Dabber said:
Right, this place needs a kick; I’ll put it to you for suggestions;

What would you like to see within this board?

Please post your thoughts and suggestions here on how we can make this place a bit more informative and welcoming :wink:

Jenny
xxxx

maybe a mini dating site ? i'm serious....lonely hearts kind of thing

Seaking824

Badgeman
I know this is a stupid question, I've just reloaded after a system crash...........how on earth do you make a post please ? either I'm getting old or stupid lol. I'm logged in but can't see anything on how to post to the nearest and dearest thread.

I know I'm gonna kick myself when someone replies.

Thanks

Seaking824

Badgeman
Zoidberg

I wasn't looking for a smart ass reply, just asking a simple question is all. This forum has always been amazing and has helped me out a lot over the years. Ok so I have forgotten how to make a new post, could be something simple on my end...........no need to be a you know what.

Sorry guys..................just pissed me off is all.

Ok I found the problem which I thought would be simple, it was in the options for Firefox, with what I had selected I was not able to see all the fonts and options, ............problem solved......thanks again.

Zoidberg

War Hero
Seaking824 said:
Zoidberg

I wasn't looking for a smart ass reply, just asking a simple question is all. This forum has always been amazing and has helped me out a lot over the years. Ok so I have forgotten how to make a new post, could be something simple on my end...........no need to be a you know what.

It wasn't for you, so chill the fcuk out.

EDIT: Didn't realise it was a thread ressurection.

Seaking824

Badgeman
Zoidberg said:
Seaking824 said:
Zoidberg

It wasn't for you, so chill the fcuk out.

EDIT: Didn't realise it was a thread ressurection.

My my.. chill the f**k out............I'm just an old guy and a veteran that was asking a question........my how the world has changed. I have my post now and I'm thankful I didn't have to ask anything more......................PHEW.