Sudan bans trousers

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by thingy, Sep 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sudan, which last year decreed that Teddy bears couldn't be called Mohammed, has banned the wearing of trousers. The Holyrood Parliament has seized the business opportunity and offered to sell Sudan its famous skirts. :lol:

Looks like no female matelots will be visiting Sudan.
  2. I really do wonder somtimes how many countrys are still in the ferkin middle ages,can you believe that Isreal still have segragation on buses,men at the front and women at the back,all in the cause of god and ferkin religion,in India thousands of baby girls are killed/murdered every year because they want boys,young men recieve a dowry from the brides parents whereas brides recieve zilch,
  3. I'd be all for that in this country, all women younger than 40, I hate women in trousers.

But this is more serious, this must breach the most basic of all human rights. I feel sorry for them.
    But it is in the name of religion so what can the rest of the world do about it, nothing.

Similar things happen here and when someone wants to get a point across that no one can argue against, they attach either 'green' or 'children' to it.
  4. If the women get done for wearing trousers why dont the blokes in Sudan get done, they all seem to be wearing dresses?
    :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
  5. Thought they all wore compulsary regulation trousers including the females, Accidents could happen clambering over machinery etc....
    OOPs sorry I thought it was Sultan :wink: