Submarines in WW2

malspal

Lantern Swinger
Please excuse a simple WAFU encroaching into your domain, but I come in peace :)
There seems to be quite a bit of info about German boats, not to mention video games like Silent Hunter, could any of you enlighten me as to the history and exploits of British boats in WW2.

malspal said:
Please excuse a simple WAFU encroaching into your domain, but I come in peace :)
There seems to be quite a bit of info about German boats, not to mention video games like Silent Hunter, could any of you enlighten me as to the history and exploits of British boats in WW2.
What do you wanna know I got tons of info.
Fred

janner said:
Fred, have you pushed it out on the web yet?
No mate I'm still pharting it about with it, tidying it up I am waiting for a wet weekend !!!
I have still info missing, nothing important like some completion dates.

malspal

Lantern Swinger
Polycell said:
malspal said:
What do you wanna know I got tons of info.
Fred
It was just a generalisation really, I never realised the extent of the history.All the links are bookmarked so I have plenty to keep me going.
Many thanks guys, much appreciated.