Submariners

#10
Kevo said:
Just a quick question;

I know submariners is male only - but is the same for when onshore at base?

Kev
Please can we have some clarification - I've had to change my pants I've been laughing so much!! :lol:
 
#12
I think I can clear up this question:

Certain submariners, work five days a week "onboard" and
then come ashore (so to speak) and retire to their inboard
accommodation, shower, put on little black cocktail frocks,
fishnet tights and size 14 stillettos, and re-name themselves
"Tracey" or "Brenda" etc for the purpose of weekend fun.

They then all troop off down to Helensburgh and flog their
parts to the nearest available desperate Jock for the price of
a pint of heavy.

......Sort of a way of relieving all that stress of being on Bombers I suppose.
 
#14
There was a recent coxswain who was found to have enjoyed the feel of womens clothes, cant name as im fairly sure hes still in!

Im with the bomber queens theory, that, or a WE, is the closest you'll get to a woman on boats.. :D
 
#15
Two_Clips_Two_Pins said:
There was a recent coxswain who was found to have enjoyed the feel of womens clothes, cant name as im fairly sure hes still in!
It is wrong to put this sort of information in a public forum. Please send me the datails in a PM.
 
#17
Kevo said:
Just a quick question;

I know submariners is male only - but is the same for when onshore at base?

Kev
No, when the submariner goes inboard he has a bath and dhoby and changes into a lady submariner.
He or I should she goes ashore and 'strangles' a skimmer getting him, the skimmer' to buy the now lady submariner green drinks all night.
 
#18
Told you so!

I used to call meself "Sweaty Betty" and no drunken lecherous Jockanese
person EVER got into me panties for anything less than a bottle of Blue
Nun and a deep fried battered haggis and chips from the local Italian
take-away!

I've still got the frock in the loft - but I don't think I fit in it these days.

Many a strange thing lurked in the Imperial Hotel back then.
 

Sniffemout

Lantern Swinger
#19
BillyNoMates said:
Told you so!

I used to call meself "Sweaty Betty" and no drunken lecherous Jockanese
person EVER got into me panties for anything less than a bottle of Blue
Nun and a deep fried battered haggis and chips from the local Italian
take-away!

I've still got the frock in the loft - but I don't think I fit in it these days.

Many a strange thing lurked in the Imperial Hotel back then.
It sounds like there was strange "things" lurking in your underwear as well.

Glad it didn't get Liberty. :D
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Submariners 170
D Submariners 13
M Submariners 83

Similar threads

Top