Submariners

Moderator Mode

OK I have started a thread you can argue over now let the rest of you find a subject and start a thread.

"LujonSA front and centre orrrrrfffff cap"

Nutty

Nutty said:
Moderator Mode

OK I have started a thread you can argue over now let the rest of you find a subject and start a thread.

Nutty
Sorry Mod, I went back in the garden and carried on weeding the drive. Anyone would be proud to ride a pussers red devil over it now.

And I couldn't catch the hover, sorry.

LujonSA said:
Nutty said:
Moderator Mode

Nutty
Sorry Mod, I went back in the garden and carried on weeding the drive. Anyone would be proud to ride a pussers red devil over it now.

Gardening, do you not have a "significant other" to do weeding you should be sitting in the sun watching Rugby with a bottle of local Vin Rouge to hand.

In South East Murcia its Tot time, a large "Havana Club 5" with ice today.

"The Queen or in fact any old queen God Bless em."

Nutty

Nutty said:
LujonSA said:
Nutty said:
Moderator Mode

Nutty

Gardening, do you not have a "significant other" to do weeding you should be sitting in the sun watching Rugby with a bottle of local Vin Rouge to hand.

In South East Murcia its Tot time, a large "Havana Club 5" with ice today.

"The Queen or in fact any old queen God Bless em."

Nutty
Of course I have a significant other, Mrs LujonSA told me where to weed otherwise I would adopt auto mode and pull up anything that is green and that would earn me neuf days neufs and stoppages.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Submariners 170
D Submariners 13
M Submariners 83