Submariners take charge !

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by notafourknotfudgepacker, Oct 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is this going to result in the RN getting it's sh*t kicking boots on for pirates & Iranians?
  2. Oh well that will the FAA being transfered to thr RAF then!!
  3. a_w, don't get your knickers in a twist- when I was in INVINC the boss was a certain Captain T Soar. Maybe a late convert to the merits of carrier air power?
  4. Don't be so dispondent AW. The RAF will be disbanded by then.
  5. I'm just awaiting Norman to moan about something to do with admirals lol
  6. No chance! Who would then moan about or take the p1ss out of? ^~
  7. We'd find someone, just you watch.
  8. I was going to suggest the stokers, however----
  9. If you knew the andrew well enough you would know that jack will have no problems finding some one to moan about or take the piss out of if all crabs were exterminated. Jack is a resourcefull beast
  10. I have read elsewhere in this site, that "Jack isn't happy if he isn't dripping", but Jack would still need a "Feindbild" as the Germans say, a more positive target at which to vent his spleen. As for us light blue jobs, the British Army fulfills that role admirably. :thumright:
  11. You will find that Mark Stanhope was a CVS CO as well - in fact he was driving one CVS when James B-N (another CINCFLEET Submariner) was driving the other one. Clearly these gentlemen will appreciate air power, above water sea power and under water sea power :thumright:
  12. If that is the case, then all is well?
  13. A CVS with Air Power, that must have been when the americans landed on during an exercise ^~