Submariners, bunch of fucking pricks

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by angry_mac, Oct 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right note the time of posting, and yes I've had a few vinos, but seriously I've had enough.
    now having served with the personality deficient bunch of twats in Gib and Northwood I must shout my opposition to this misguided belief that somehow these pasty no dit spastics are somehow the Navy elite.
    SBS are an elite organisation staffed by volunteers who passed a very stringent test of human endeavour. Submariners on the other hand, fat fucking watch keeping no talent piss marks, who got fucked over at careers office. They have the almighty cheek to snear to us real sailors as skimmers, like its a derogatory term. Now as a tif I got offered that life, and turned it down with aplomb. It's entirely possible I and the rest of JMC, 40,42 and 29 commando banged their fat and greasy wives whilst in faslane, yet they still parade their extra 10 grand a year as if they are movie stars. No Brad Pitt is a movie star you are just fucking rats.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Ooh I say! That's a tad harsh!

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've edited it to keep it real....... All part of the service :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. On thursday I was drinking with one. I tried trapping off with his mum but failed. Might have had something to do with the first time she met me I was singing Lady Gaga. Friday the fucker spins some bollocks saying I shat in his bed. Lying bastard.

5. Now now you’re getting all upset about nothing, waft your hand across your face like women do when they get emotional, surface ships! are our raison d’etre what would we do without them, we cant torpedo planes, and as for skimmers, it’s a term of affection honest. Oh and that was diesel not grease

• Like Like x 1

6. Now I was not screwed over by careers advice it was drafty, sent from Mech’s no option to say no and I failed the medical, they obviously needed some talent down below so off I went, as for skimmer that’s not a true name Target is what you be, skimmer is you mode of travel, skimming across the surface, remember all that lurks below the water is not edible or your friend. Now by your logon you obviously have difficulty with integrating with your fellow senior service counter parts, so off you go to the funny farm and ask for some anger management, or go and see the Bish and confess you’re sins, we had both the specials on bored for special ops training they both thought we were mad for what we did, take that how you wish. As for fishing out jack wife’s be careful as you never know who’s been there before you, as those with loos virtue will not have you as their only conquest? Saw a good home made vid on-board of 2 of the lads doing some booty wife’s whilst they were off digging holes somewhere, fantastic vid.:booty:

• Like Like x 2
  7. As far as I recall Angrymac is a CT possibly? or a communicator? I feel the love from his post and obviously found out one of Britains finest may have smoothed in on him somewhere, perhaps, maybe? I can't comment on Faslane as I was always Sunshine Squadron and have to say it was the booties wives who were always ready to accommodate Jack, I knew a couple "intimately", shall we say. Never mind AM, next time you volunteer for boats you may be successful as girlies are joining from next year :) plus it sounds like you watchkeep with bomber queens!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I really must disagree with the most derisory, derogatory comments posted about our fellow brothers in arms.
    based on my experience on MCM's clearing the paths for those denizens of the deep out of Faslane I can honestly state that submariners most redeeming factor was to leave the shelves of the NAAFI well stocked with body cleansing products, allowing us skimmers to maintain our healthy, fresh air life style.

• Like Like x 3
  9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

What prompted that outburst Mac?(BTW Wrecks, Mac's a WE faggot)

10. The SM community can be a little hard work at times.

• Like Like x 2
  11. sorted that out for you

12. No fuckin "A" levels required to know who was paying.
    The fuckers are posted to Scotland as they have the same attributes ( that means ways for the benefit of the sludgers)
    as the locals. Short arms and deep pockets.
    Was you desperate for company? Was there no monkeys you could have had a run with, at least you would have had conversation.
    I have no great deep seated dislike of the dirty, tight, self opinionated, fuck pigs. I've always had a dog of my own.

13. Must be another wife, the one I was thinking of was quiet trim and pretty, it was Commachio Co. not 29, and also she was working her way through the rest of the crew when 5th watch, good girl. ROs wives Ee tisk tisk. The SAs wife was also good looking.

14. Who sent you that pic, Jimmy, or Garry?

15. You do have a lot of time on your hands duchess don't you?
    Whats up no sheds to paint?;-)

16. Insomnia and no house/shed to call my own 'till December tends to make me kinda stressed-up-to-the-tits. Seeing as there's no further reasons for anyone to have a pop at the under the sea people - and as long as you've got half decent broadband.....feel free to download this classic 2-part Benny Hill Special - and then you can batter your helmet black and blue.

G'night.

Luv'n'Retro,

Billy.

Pictures - Hills Angels 1980

17. I recon Billy was the skipper of Stingray.

18. I do feel the lurve on here, AM a WE fag explains an awful lot, cheers Tiddly! And if I meet up with Rummers there's no need to get the wets in as he understands I can't reach my dosh. Aaaaaaah Monday's, luv 'em...now where's Stan? :)

19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

He is a WE fag, but he's normally a nice chap, that's why I'm surprised by the outburst. Love to know what happened to bring it on.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tiddly, a pound to a pinch there's a bomber queen involved somewhere and if AM works with SM WE's, it will be a missile mary :)