Submariners Association Conference.

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by janner, Mar 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Is anyone coming down for the Conference at Weymouth this weekend?

I'll be there from 1500 on Friday and available for a session both evenings. Bar open til midnight or as long as there are at least 20 in the bar.

2. A bit short notice for me Janner as I'm still working (not yet retired) Having said that, does anyone know when the next diesel boat reunion is in Guzz.
    I need to know so I can book some leave.

Jack

3. janner

4. Janner,

There are twenty of us coming down from Merseyside tomorrow and we should arrive around 1500 all being well. Will have a red hankerchief in blazer breast pocket for ID. Look forward to meeting you and the lads down there for a few wets.

Regards Aye

Red Sailor

5. Have a few for me, Pedro. Black Dog pub is still the same, not changed,as it is a listed building. Was down their last month.

6. Thanks Janner, Myself and Jill Jillett of Finwhale and Walrus Fame will probably attend it will be a first for both of us.

Again thanks, apologies for the cross threading

7. janner

I should be somewhere near the reception desk at 1500 Pedro, see you there

8. janner

jack, I went to the DTS for the first time last year, cracking do with over 300 attending, I took a load of pics there see here

http://www.dorsetsubmariners.org.uk/gallery/album.php?album=Diesel Boat DTS 2009

Still trying to get names for some of them

9. Sorry I won't be there due to wife being proper poorly. (I'm dressing up as a scablifter now) my thoughts are with you all -I know I'm well represented by my oppos from Merseyside led by Pedro, have a good bash I'll be thinking of you all and jealous to bloody death!!