Submariners Association Conference.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is anyone coming down for the Conference at Weymouth this weekend?

I'll be there from 1500 on Friday and available for a session both evenings. Bar open til midnight or as long as there are at least 20 in the bar.

A bit short notice for me Janner as I'm still working (not yet retired) Having said that, does anyone know when the next diesel boat reunion is in Guzz.
I need to know so I can book some leave.

Jack

Redsailor

Lantern Swinger
Janner,

There are twenty of us coming down from Merseyside tomorrow and we should arrive around 1500 all being well. Will have a red hankerchief in blazer breast pocket for ID. Look forward to meeting you and the lads down there for a few wets.

Regards Aye

Red Sailor

Redsailor said:
Janner,

There are twenty of us coming down from Merseyside tomorrow and we should arrive around 1500 all being well. Will have a red hankerchief in blazer breast pocket for ID. Look forward to meeting you and the lads down there for a few wets.

Regards Aye

Red Sailor
Have a few for me, Pedro. Black Dog pub is still the same, not changed,as it is a listed building. Was down their last month.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Redsailor said:
Janner,

Regards Aye

Red Sailor
I should be somewhere near the reception desk at 1500 Pedro, see you there

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
jackf said:

Thanks Janner, Myself and Jill Jillett of Finwhale and Walrus Fame will probably attend it will be a first for both of us.

Again thanks, apologies for the cross threading
jack, I went to the DTS for the first time last year, cracking do with over 300 attending, I took a load of pics there see here

http://www.dorsetsubmariners.org.uk/gallery/album.php?album=Diesel Boat DTS 2009

Still trying to get names for some of them

Sorry I won't be there due to wife being proper poorly. (I'm dressing up as a scablifter now) my thoughts are with you all -I know I'm well represented by my oppos from Merseyside led by Pedro, have a good bash I'll be thinking of you all and jealous to bloody death!!