Submariner sex

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by type42stoker, Jan 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. I wonder what Manchewers take on this will be??

2. What a shame...I remember this chap from my time in Raleigh as a DO. Wreckerl may also have been there at the same time, he was there with CK

3. Another poor brother fitted up by the white "man".

4. Having had chance to reread this, I can see that there is a little bit of ambiguity...oops...lol.

5. If it had been Big Nance who he was with it would have been Role reversal !!

6. Why "Submariner sex"? just cos its the Berg and Faslavatory. These days even Paddys carnt join boats, UK Nationals only unless its changed again.

7. The article sort of gives that away.....

"During his trial at the High Court in Dumbarton, the jury was told that Yaranamua had been in a pub in Helensburgh while his submarine was docked at the nearby Faslane naval base"

Sorry if you found that difficult :???:

8. So it ain't cus he "dived" on her and went deep

9. And there was me thinking this was going to be a thread about all the wet gussetted hussies that used to come down boats during socials............ to 'meet' the Navy!

What happens on a boat stays on a boat....... :-D

10. Unless you're a rapist.

• Like Like x 1

11. Fairy snuff!

12. Yup, I remember him and CK. Part of the Fijian contingent we seemed to have at the time.

Editd to add they all seemed really nice guys and well laid back (until you put a rugby ball in their hands)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

The cunt is one of those silent weirdo types. And more gash reporting as usual. He was a pillow fluffer, not an engineer.

14. If by pillow fluffer you mean crumb brush...he must have transfered branches...he was an OM when he was in Raleigh Phase one & two...

15. Next time Ill read all of it :oops:

16. LOL, sorry Topstop I can be a sarcastic barsteward at times.......

17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

He was a bomber queen. Are you keeping tabs T42?

18. Sorry Wits, I was always a skimmer, so anyone under the water is just a strange being to me.....