submariner pay and getting your dolphins

thereverend said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
thereverend said:
Wow, we are a touchy bunch aren't we, too much sun perhaps? :p

Ok, I was wrong, but I never claimed it to be fact hence my saying that's "how I understand it". I based this on what I had been told by a number of people that are serving. Basically put, if you muck about and don't get the work done then you don't qualify as quickly as you would should you get your head down and do the required workload.

Like I say, I was wrong, but I'm not really that bothered as I'm sure even people like Einstein were wrong from time to time. Anyhow, I'm off, so if you want to carry on being Barry Big Bollocks on the internet then be my guest.

x
You're a lucky lad that Geordie Dan posted his bollix first arn't you? You'd be a shoe in for COTW otherwise.
Why do some noobs with more time on RR than time going through the Recruitment process jump on threads giving gash advice, usully with some disclaimed like "I think" or "That's what some geezer down the pub told me."?
If you don't know keep your feckin oar out!
We do actually have members who've served and/or are Careers Advisers who can give replies that carry some authority.
Rather than your brand of muppetry.
In a similar vein, why do those that are serving/have served feel they have some sort of right to squash anything a "noob" says. This was originally posted in the Newbies section where I replied to it. Granted my post wasn't to yours and many other people standards of answer but I admitted it was wrong when pointed out and never once claimed it to be gospel. "If you don't know keep your feckin oar out!" aye, because I started my original post stating "I know for a fact that.....". Oh no wait, I didn't did I, just like I didn't say "Some geezer down the pub told me!". As for COTW, you really think I would care if you or anyone else voted for me? Vote for me, award me it, send a badge and I'd wear it to Raleigh just for you, I really couldn't care less what some ex-serving Booty who gets his kicks being the internets answer to John Wayne thinks about me. Funny to see that this is also your first comment on the subject and you're just jumping on the bashing once everyone else has just forgotten about it. Aren't you the big man. Get a life soft cock.
And you say we're touchy. The general drift is, if you don't know anything about a subject, don't offer advice regardless of the forum.

My advice.. If you have nothing to say, say nothing.

WreckerL said:
thereverend said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
thereverend said:

Ok, I was wrong, but I never claimed it to be fact hence my saying that's "how I understand it". I based this on what I had been told by a number of people that are serving. Basically put, if you muck about and don't get the work done then you don't qualify as quickly as you would should you get your head down and do the required workload.

Like I say, I was wrong, but I'm not really that bothered as I'm sure even people like Einstein were wrong from time to time. Anyhow, I'm off, so if you want to carry on being Barry Big Bollocks on the internet then be my guest.

x
You're a lucky lad that Geordie Dan posted his bollix first arn't you? You'd be a shoe in for COTW otherwise.
Why do some noobs with more time on RR than time going through the Recruitment process jump on threads giving gash advice, usully with some disclaimed like "I think" or "That's what some geezer down the pub told me."?
We do actually have members who've served and/or are Careers Advisers who can give replies that carry some authority.
In a similar vein, why do those that are serving/have served feel they have some sort of right to squash anything a "noob" says. This was originally posted in the Newbies section where I replied to it. Granted my post wasn't to yours and many other people standards of answer but I admitted it was wrong when pointed out and never once claimed it to be gospel. "If you don't know keep your feckin oar out!" aye, because I started my original post stating "I know for a fact that.....". Oh no wait, I didn't did I, just like I didn't say "Some geezer down the pub told me!". As for COTW, you really think I would care if you or anyone else voted for me? Vote for me, award me it, send a badge and I'd wear it to Raleigh just for you, I really couldn't care less what some ex-serving Booty who gets his kicks being the internets answer to John Wayne thinks about me. Funny to see that this is also your first comment on the subject and you're just jumping on the bashing once everyone else has just forgotten about it. Aren't you the big man. Get a life soft cock.
And you say we're touchy. The general drift is, if you don't know anything about a subject, don't offer advice regardless of the forum.

Aye that's a good point actually. I'm not usually this touchy, just hungry and want a smoke.

Now, if you gents will excuse me I'm going to go find my teddies that seem to have disappeared from the pram.

thereverend said:
WreckerL said:
thereverend said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
thereverend said:

x

Aye that's a good point actually. I'm not usually this touchy, just hungry and want a smoke.

Now, if you gents will excuse me I'm going to go find my teddies that seem to have disappeared from the pram.
Well that`s a good start. There is still hope for you after all :D

Andy_Cap said:
thereverend said:
WreckerL said:
thereverend said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
thereverend said:

x

Well that`s a good start. There is still hope for you after all :D
Please don't be Bob Hope, I hate that guy ;)

thereverend said:
I feel the need to jump up and down on most of your posts because
A)They're utter ****.
B)Full of errors.
C) Are written in chav English, that makes my eyes bleed.
D) You come across as an idiot of the first water who doesn't know when to shut up.
It's my first comment on the subject because I know as much about submarines as you do. Fcuk all.
For someone who doesn't care about COTW you're making a big fuss about it.
Dry your eyes pilgrim*.

*John Wayne reference there for you. :roll:

NZ_Bootneck said:
thereverend said:
I' feel the need to jump up and down on most of your posts because
A) They're utter ****.
B)Full of errors.
C) Are written in chav English, that makes my eyes bleed.
D) You come across as an idiot of the first water who doesn't know when to shut up.
For someone who doesn't care about COTW you're making a big fuss about it.
Dry your eyes pilgrim*.

*John Wayne reference there for you. :roll:
:thumbright: