Submariner in charge at Tesco's

#5
Pity he can't clear the shelves of all that girly smelly stuff and replaced it with a huge selection of international beers, plus shelves of odd socks etc so you can match the ones you've got.
 
#6
He's bringing out a new line in the mobile phone section.

Second hand 185's, or Gertrude as it is/was known.

500 free minutes and unlimited calls to skimmers when
carrying out underwater looks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
#8
BillyNoMates said:
He's bringing out a new line in the mobile phone section.

Second hand 185's, or Gertrude as it is/was known.

500 free minutes and unlimited calls to skimmers when
carrying out underwater looks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Modern navy now, think their 189's
 
#9
Maxi_77 said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Thats it them, staff dhobying once a week and not ironing uniforms!!
What's ironing? and what was wrong with foo foo dust?
I'll tell you what's wrong with foo foo dust.

I always pick up my BLACK t-shirt just after liberally dusting my nethers. White dusty hand prints all over my shirt, looks like I've been bummed from begind by a giant sherbet dynamite.
 
#10
BillyNoMates said:
He's bringing out a new line in the mobile phone section.

Second hand 185's, or Gertrude as it is/was known.

500 free minutes and unlimited calls to skimmers when
carrying out underwater looks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'd have thought it would have been a 183 if it was a mobile.
 
#11
R077 said:
Maxi_77 said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Thats it them, staff dhobying once a week and not ironing uniforms!!
What's ironing? and what was wrong with foo foo dust?
I'll tell you what's wrong with foo foo dust.

I always pick up my BLACK t-shirt just after liberally dusting my nethers. White dusty hand prints all over my shirt, looks like I've been bummed from begind by a giant sherbet dynamite.
You could either wear a different colour of T shirt, or just smeel of old farts and deisel.
 
#12
Polycell said:
Where did it say he was a submariner?
He was only in for five years he hardly had enough time to finish training bloody OD
At the bottom of the dit about him, says he was on boats for 6 years, Don't know why but I assume he was a sausage officer.
 
#13
WreckerL said:
Polycell said:
Where did it say he was a submariner?
He was only in for five years he hardly had enough time to finish training bloody OD
At the bottom of the dit about him, says he was on boats for 6 years, Don't know why but I assume he was a sausage officer.
No it don't it says:
CV

Born 1964

Education 1979-82: Cranleigh School 1982-85: University of Wales, Aberystwyth, BSc (Econ), International Politics and Strategic Studies 1991-93: MBA Harvard Business School

Career 1985-91: Lieutenant Royal Navy 1991-2000: Marketing director, Procter & Gamble 2000-02: General manager, Amazon 2002-06: Chief marketing officer, Vodafone 2007-08: Marketing director, Tesco 2008-present: Chief executive, Tesco telecoms and mobile

Family Married with four sons

Interests Sailing, fine wines, cycling, reading history and biographies

Sod all about boats
 
#14
Polycell said:
WreckerL said:
Polycell said:
Where did it say he was a submariner?
He was only in for five years he hardly had enough time to finish training bloody OD
At the bottom of the dit about him, says he was on boats for 6 years, Don't know why but I assume he was a sausage officer.
No it don't it says:
CV

Born 1964

Education 1979-82: Cranleigh School 1982-85: University of Wales, Aberystwyth, BSc (Econ), International Politics and Strategic Studies 1991-93: MBA Harvard Business School

Career 1985-91: Lieutenant Royal Navy 1991-2000: Marketing director, Procter & Gamble 2000-02: General manager, Amazon 2002-06: Chief marketing officer, Vodafone 2007-08: Marketing director, Tesco 2008-present: Chief executive, Tesco telecoms and mobile

Family Married with four sons

Interests Sailing, fine wines, cycling, reading history and biographies

Sod all about boats

Should have kept reading then

"What was the most important event in your working life?
In 1991, being accepted to do my MBA at Harvard Business School despite six years in submarines and no business experience at all. It taught me anything is possible."
 
#15
Maxi_77 said:
R077 said:
Maxi_77 said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Thats it them, staff dhobying once a week and not ironing uniforms!!
What's ironing? and what was wrong with foo foo dust?
I'll tell you what's wrong with foo foo dust.

I always pick up my BLACK t-shirt just after liberally dusting my nethers. White dusty hand prints all over my shirt, looks like I've been bummed from begind by a giant sherbet dynamite.
You could either wear a different colour of T shirt, or just smeel of old farts and deisel.
Not Tried Black Foo-Foo dust?

Empty one laser toner cartridge and apply liberally........ :twisted:
 
#16
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Maxi_77 said:
R077 said:
Maxi_77 said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
Thats it them, staff dhobying once a week and not ironing uniforms!!
What's ironing? and what was wrong with foo foo dust?
I'll tell you what's wrong with foo foo dust.

I always pick up my BLACK t-shirt just after liberally dusting my nethers. White dusty hand prints all over my shirt, looks like I've been bummed from begind by a giant sherbet dynamite.
You could either wear a different colour of T shirt, or just smeel of old farts and deisel.
Not Tried Black Foo-Foo dust?

Empty one laser toner cartridge and apply liberally........ :twisted:
Bedding in brushes on DC machinery can also have the desired effect
 
#18
WreckerL said:
Polycell said:
WreckerL said:
Polycell said:
Where did it say he was a submariner?
He was only in for five years he hardly had enough time to finish training bloody OD
At the bottom of the dit about him, says he was on boats for 6 years, Don't know why but I assume he was a sausage officer.
No it don't it says:
CV

Born 1964

Education 1979-82: Cranleigh School 1982-85: University of Wales, Aberystwyth, BSc (Econ), International Politics and Strategic Studies 1991-93: MBA Harvard Business School

Career 1985-91: Lieutenant Royal Navy 1991-2000: Marketing director, Procter & Gamble 2000-02: General manager, Amazon 2002-06: Chief marketing officer, Vodafone 2007-08: Marketing director, Tesco 2008-present: Chief executive, Tesco telecoms and mobile

Family Married with four sons

Interests Sailing, fine wines, cycling, reading history and biographies

Sod all about boats

Should have kept reading then

"What was the most important event in your working life?
In 1991, being accepted to do my MBA at Harvard Business School despite six years in submarines and no business experience at all. It taught me anything is possible."
I bet he didn't do six years on boats. He was only in the mob for 6 years by thye time he did his training etc etc
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts