Submarine Film Making

imom1406

War Hero
dunkers said:
I recommend the opening scene to "Das Boot"

About 30 seconds of green murk and then a U-boat slowly emerges 8O

The film is about an Isreali boat ...so a U-Boat may be a little insensitive!!

dondon

MIA
dunkers said:

Brilliant film , still see the fear in there faces , amazing how they got the emotions down to a tee , :eek:

imom1406

War Hero
dondon said:
dunkers said:

Brilliant film , still see the fear in there faces , amazing how they got the emotions down to a tee , :eek:

They were told they weren't getting equity rates, as they were outside the EU when they filmed!

stumpy

War Hero
Best war film ever. Apparently they actually kept the actors out of the sun (covered walkways between buildings etc) so they look suitably pale faced.

As you are making a film about an Israeli boat, is it the ex-RN one that vanished on the way to Israel from Portsmouth a few years ago?

dondon

MIA
imom1406 said:
dondon said:
dunkers said:

They were told they weren't getting equity rates, as they were outside the EU when they filmed!

Good one matey , :lol:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
stumpy said:
Best war film ever. Apparently they actually kept the actors out of the sun (covered walkways between buildings etc) so they look suitably pale faced.

As you are making a film about an Israeli boat, is it the ex-RN one that vanished on the way to Israel from Portsmouth a few years ago?

Totem (Tango) renamed Dakar wreck found some 31 years after she disappeared

See here

imom1406

War Hero
stumpy said:

Bingo...or Dakar as it was known.

Latest Threads