Submarine CO's - Another one bites the dust!

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by IDOITDEEPER, Mar 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought it was a pre-requisite for a subarine captain to be a party animal! Or is that just the RN ones? Stand fast the 'Pink Pig'. Maybe it's because the Elmers just can't hold their booze! :oops:

2. You had to go and mention him, cue nightmares

3. Ssssssss Ssssssss Ssssssss Johnathon Johnathon Aaagghh!!!!!!!!

4. Wash you mouth out with soap!! :evil: That is nasty and underhand hitting us with that name! May your balls turn to Oxo cubes and all your kids be Beef!

5. What? What??? What did I say?

Oh you mean PP! Never served with him thank God, but heard plenty about him! We loved to play pink pigs, which I believe he banned on his boats!

Miserable pig - all puns intended! :lol:

6. What an absolute tit the man was...'spose every navy has them, he was ours...and then some!
    How did he come to lose his nice white commanders hat from the pegs outside the door to CTF 311...I wonder?

You could say Pinkus had it coming!

7. Some must know the story of when he was the 1st Lt of Opportune and his first wife attending a cocktail party alongside in Devonport? If no one comments I will spin the dit.

Have a nice day

IDOITDEEPER

8. No maybe about it SB.

9. lol...watching those buggers flop around after a couple of pints is worth the price of admission...course to them I suppose it's a cheap drunk... 8O ..still being stuck in Rosy and drinking their horse piss still brings back bad memories, my bladder hasn't been the same since... :lol: