Stupid Questions

andym

War Hero
Ok in an attempt to brighten up this Vessel,no more Muslims,Jihad,Piles,Gays or other fecking topical subjects.Whats the most stupidest thing youve asked when in the Mob????

Over heard in a Joint RN/RAF crewroom.

Rating One- Got a bollocking off a PO yesterday!
Rating Two- What, a navy one?

Jointery at its best

YOU TAKE YOUR CHANCE WHEN YOU CHOOSE YOUR BRANCH

Not exactly what I said but....
In sickbay with glandular fever as a trainee. Managed to haul my carcass out of bed to go to the heads and drop the patel kids off at the pool.
Dropped the bottoms of my brown hatter's oavies and sat on the bowl to commence operations only to be rudely interrupted by two nurses, What the Fcuk?????
Apparently the light pull switch is for an alarm, not a light.
Doh!
bog.jpg
[/img]

Did IT course many years back and the technique is question and answer throughout the lecture to maintain interest.

My lecture was on the safety aspects of hillwalking. As a killick wren RNR I asked a whole bunch of hairy arsed regular SRs

'Can anyone tell me how they would keep their equipment dry?'

Queue hysterical laughter from my classmates, and for those of you who are interested, it is put a bin liner in your rucksac.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Not so much a question I asked, but an answer I gave as a New Entry;

Q. What distinguishing marks does an RNR officer wear?

A. They have an R in their ring...... I was then lectured by a very upset S-Lt RNR that the correct term was "curl" while the other instructor, an old and bold CPO Stoker, was unfit for further instruction due to stifled laughter.

D

Deleted 7

No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer!

Well that did come from our CHOPS(M) :oops:

Got a phone call from the Legion last night trying to sell me a go in their new lottery.

"So, are you ex forces sir?"

"Yes 23 years in the RN", I replied

"Ever go to Sea?"

Clunk DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(Just thought I would bump my first ever post)

Latest Threads